The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

I called anti romantic , bold sarcastic slap kiss rivalmance lol. I am not shy I no blush and I take initiative

Actually Mara raises a question I donā€™t if has been answered before, will we be able to manipulate, pretend to love the ros?

1 Like

I think Fawkes told us it is possible. Donā€™t know if thatā€™ll work in every romance.

ikr?

like, my stomach literally did flips at this part:

His dreams were filled with visions of her, and heā€™d awaken restless and craving her presence, craving the sound of her voice and the sight of her brilliant smile andā€¦ something more.

Like hooooooo boy just let my princess jump yo gatdang bones right there, my fren

4 Likes

Why are you all so MEAN??? I accidently chose a dialogue option that sounds only slightly rude and i restart the entire game even if there are not any checkpoints and Iā€™m like 30 percent through???

2 Likes

Oh boy did i read that part haha. I donā€™t know if my heart can handle this if I see it in game lol.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know how to search but Fawkes have say Yes to me and maybe to a fake a relationship while seeing vespi

Not all! Iā€™m with you :grin:
We will save Atheron and love him until our last breath!

2 Likes

Yup, all the Atheron lovers just need to repeatedly romance him to cancel out all the bad karma.

I volunteer.

3 Likes

Thank god. Atheron lovers unite!!! Mostly against Mara, apparently
Jkjk love you Mara but please, for us, leave him alonnnee hes not gonna fight you!

1 Like

I know its a hard choice to makeā€¦but we all bravely volunteer to sacrifice ourselves for this causeā€¦

2 Likes

Okay, all of you know I am not bashing any of you and fawkes I really think is a really good literature with pretty descriptions. Still I canā€™t help to smirkā€¦ I am not made for traditional romance ā€¦ But It is cool that there is variety

HE IS SOOO DEAD AND MANIPULATE IN MY PLAYTHROUGH LOL :smiling_imp:

Itā€™s not being mean, itā€™s about role-playing, and my mc knows how court works, to be fair most of the people play as ā€œgoodā€ characters so

1 Like

Oh donā€™t worry i know!! And of course Iā€™m not bashing your princess-I really do love Mara and thereā€™s something spine tinglingly delightful about that type of ruthlessness in stories. And while Rhymiah might take the high road in regards to Eraven Iā€™m glad to know there are at least a couple playthroughs where he suffers for his asshole-ery :wink:

1 Like

My most ambitious MC couldnā€™t bring herself to kill any RO. :sweat_smile:
Itā€™s enough for her to kill father after making his last moments as miserable as possible.
Atheron is good investment. He is respected by his people. He can be loyal to MC if she will show that she can be much better ruler then Eraven or any sibling.
Edit: Damn t9

2 Likes

It seems the scene was a success lmao

Makes me want to write more. See just how worked up I can get you guys. :eyes:

13 Likes

good investment, yeah haha thats why Iā€™m romancing himā€¦
discreetly stuffs my several drawings of Atheron, Rhymiah, Atheron and Rhymiah, the two of them chilling on Methina and possible kids back into my bag while whistling

2 Likes

I will never trust a commoner raised by my father and his island could be a fair bargain chip with our neighbors. So use him and then slain is a good idea

Nooooo my heart
ā€¦
ā€¦i dont know how to make the letters smaller like @impeccablystressed does but doooo ittt give me what i crave

2 Likes