The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

But they all sound so precious, how could you ever choose?

3 Likes

Jasiphae and Mavrys?

I dunno, they sound they’d be my favorites so maybe they’re yours too.

2 Likes

Ah, I’m afraid you didn’t get it right. I do expect them to appeal to a lot of people though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iseriah and Nethica?

2 Likes

Nope, but I am very fond of them both. I think they’ll be fun to write and to read.

How will I ever pick between Jasiphae and Iseriah? Y U do dis to me :frowning:

1 Like

Hmmph, well at least I narrowed it down for future people. Or maybe you’ll only confirm when someone gets both right.

1 Like

Sebriel and Pythia!

(I refuse to give up)

1 Like

Well from that short list mine are Sebriel and Nethica, assuming Nethica is willing to be friends with a gay prince like my mc at all. Sebriel does sound like my mc’s sort of guy though and he’s one of the rare ones who are probably even in the same league as my mc and his big bro, Olarion in terms of wit.
Mavrys I suppose I really have to see in game as I can see that going two ways, either he comes across as endearing which makes my mc want to look out for him and protect him, which can possibly blossom into something more later on, or he is going to be incredibly annoying.

As for my gamble I’m going to go with,

Iseriah and Nethica. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Oh, drat that’s what I get for taking a long time to actually post the reply, somebody has already taken them.
Okay so how about, Pythia and Atheron. :thinking:

3 Likes

Kaedra and Sebriel? :thinking: (At least they, and Nethica, sound like they’re going to be my personal favorites.)

But I think you have an amazing set of characters lined up. There’s so many, but they all sound so varied. Ugh. I’m far too excited for this game.

1 Like

No one has got it right yet, I’m afraid. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mavrys is gay? Noooooooooooo… :frowning_face:

1 Like

He is, but you can still be friends with him if you’re straight or a girl.

But more importantly even though he is tragically straight I hope Nethica will at least want to hang out with my male mc sometime?

That hopefully goes for Nethica too, yes?

2 Likes

He sounded like the perfect match for my intelligent and scholarly princess. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Oh, definitely. There may even be a… moment of curiosity. :wink:

All the RO’s can become your friends, allies, or enemies, regardless of your gender or orientation.

6 Likes

I guess I’ll go with Nethica? How athletic is he? :blush:

1 Like

He enjoys his athletic pursuits. He’s a skilled swordfighter, though Iseriah could probably best him. (To be fair, Iseriah could probably best most of the characters in the game, given half a chance.)

Probably has to do with the mc, regardless of gender having the whole “so beautiful it’s a curse” thing going on eh? Which makes even Nethica take notice of them, eh?. :grin:
Ooh, a sort of “locker room” scene where he walks in on male mc then? Or does he want to kiss male mc in order to make some girl jealous (and ends up liking it more then he though he would) like in some of the more modern romcoms?

Iseriah could certainly best my mc in swordsmanship then as can Nethica probably, but I’d like to see either of them try to best him at archery.

2 Likes

More like…

Nethica: Dude, for a guy, you’re pretty hot.
MC: Dude, for a straight guy, that’s pretty gay.
Nethica: Pfft, you’ve seen all the girls I’ve been with. I’m hella straight.
MC: You sure?
Nethica: Idk, let’s find out.

And then they kiss or something.

But with, like… fancier words.

22 Likes