The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

No more Frozen. K? :princess:

3 Likes

[hissing noises]

4 Likes

not gonna lie I share your opnion he is my favorite RO the whole i love even though i should not trope, gets me everytime, and he also reminds a little of Michael from SOS you could make the Vesp pokemon guy gay, since he kind of replaced Mavrys, but judging by the comments people would riot, but you are the author in the end we will support whatever decision you make

2 Likes

He reminds me of Cullen from Dragon Age. Serious and perfectionist holy warrior that ends up falling for the MC hard. :heart:

11 Likes

i had to look up who he was, but he is adorable (sorry for getting off topic)

1 Like

Yeah, but why can’t we have more gay serious perfectionist holy warriors? :roll_eyes: (Or just gay characters in general… :disappointed_relieved:) And I know you’d be disappointed if he was gay, but that kind of thing happens to me in almost every non-CoG game I play.

5 Likes

There are a lot of gay characters in Seven Heirs. I know it doesn’t exactly balance out the lack of a gay male RO, but I wanted to make sure you knew that. Of the main cast of characters, I’d say at least half, if not more, aren’t straight.

16 Likes

Or let the author do what they want. HES STILL AVAILABLE NO MATTER WHAT TO YOU DO.

6 Likes

This is a gentle reminder to please keep conversations directed at the topic at hand and not at the individuals themselves. Focusing replies on the individuals themselves instead of the topic at hand can lead to friction between members and often causes the thread to derail.

Finally, if you see disrespectful posts please do not reply to them. Rather please use the report feature and let forum staff de-escalate friction.

13 Likes

You still have access to him though. Like gay MCs are literally not losing anything by sharing with straight female MCs?

8 Likes

True, but the gay representation would be lost, and I don’t blame @ParrotWatcher for being disappointed in that.

In addition, having Senetha be male-exclusive doesn’t mean any players are restricted from him, as anyone can very simply play a male character.

11 Likes

This sort of discourse can go on for quite a while, and though I really, really appreciate all your viewpoints and I intend to consider them all carefully, I think it’s best we table this discussion. I’ll let you guys know when I make a decision.

Feel free to PM about any concerns you have regarding the issue.

16 Likes

While you’re here, @Fawkes, may I ask something about my husband Atheron?

Usually, being elevated to nobility entails being given lands. Does this mean the female MC, if she goes through with the arranged marriage, will be able to leave the capitol since Atheron will have lands to run?

4 Likes

So since we can kill characters can my MC, if she gets in the arranged marriage with Atheron, kill him?

4 Likes

WHy would you do that to my husband???

If you don’t want him just give him to me, I’ll take him!!

7 Likes

My MC is gonna be pretty pissed getting dumped into an arranged marriage she’ll know it’s technically isn’t his fault, but that still wouldn’t matter to her. If everyone wants to blame her and her mother and label them murderers then so be it.

3 Likes

Ok, but you can get out of the marriage though??? Please, I beg of you, don’t hurt my fictional husband.

4 Likes

Would definitely like to know this as well.

When does the king drop the arranged marriage bomb on the MC @Fawkes?

3 Likes

Nope sorry canon. Also dad shouldn’t play games with the Maeliah’s
giphy%20(2)

6 Likes

Will be able to arrange with Grandparents a marriage that breaking alliances against Maelian and that I of course would give a good :tea: to my soon to deceased husband and then marry Vespi.
Even If i prefer make two supoosed lovers of me killing each other i a duel. While I laughing about it with Vespi.

1 Like