The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

I fixed some mistakes in my earlier post, including adding what kind of masquerade Kaedra would choose. I can’t believe I forgot to put hers. :woman_facepalming:

Anyway, I am going to do two separate posts in response to you guys instead of cramming everything into one post because this post is going to be a bit special. I’m going to link to it in the first post, so I don’t want it to be too bogged down.

Why is this post special? Well, this is my 200th post on the forums and I thought it was time for some polls.

To lead up to the polls, I’m going to answer this question:

Yes! There are temporary love interests throughout the games, characters you can bed or desire but can’t have a longterm relationship with for some reason or another. Kaedra’s twin brother Kyrisen is one of these, for both men and women.

You can also have feelings for any of the RO’s whose sexuality doesn’t include you. However, I am considering changing that somewhat, which leads me to…

Poll Time!

So many of you guys have shown interest in Nethica as a love interest for male MC’s. I’ve thought about it, and I am considering making him bisexual. So…

Should I make Nethica bisexual?

• Yes, make Nethica bisexual.
  • No, don’t make Nethica bisexual.
0 voters

There is also Jasiphae who is straight. I’m not sure if anyone has lamented her heterosexuality, but since I’m asking about Nethica…

Should I make Jasiphae bisexual?

• Yes, make Jasiphae bisexual.
  • No, don’t make Jasiphae bisexual.
0 voters

If both are made bisexual, that will make all RO’s bisexual except Atheron, Mavrys, and Iseriah. I don’t intend to change their sexualities.

I am, however, considering adding one more RO. I was looking over the list of RO’s, and I feel like there’s something – someone – missing. I’m not sure who yet. I have some ideas, but I first want to know if you guys think I should include another RO. I’m thinking that if I do create another RO, I’ll let you guys decide on some aspects of the character through polls. Like, let you vote on their gender, sexuality, appearance, name, etc. So…

Should I add another RO?

• Yes, and let us vote on some aspects of the character.
  • Yes, but come up with the new RO on your own.
  • No, there are enough ROs.
0 voters

And now a few more polls, just for fun!

Which RO are you most excited about?

• Atheron
  • Jasiphae
  • Nethica
  • Kaedra
  • Sebriel
  • Iseriah
  • Mavrys
  • Pythia
  • Senetha
0 voters

Which sibling are you most excited to meet?

• Neraven
  • Keralith
  • Ilythis
  • Olarion
  • Terrisen
  • Baelira
0 voters

What do you think of Ysonia?

• I don’t trust her.
  • I actively dislike her.
  • I’m indifferent.
  • I like her.
  • She’s my favorite character.
0 voters

I’ll be replying to you all in my next post! I’m looking forward to seeing how you guys vote. :blush:

26 Likes