The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP) - Now with a Library!

Np! Tell me how it goes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one who gets those

1 Like

What do you guys plan for your MCs to be like? I plan for mine to be compassionate because everyone deserves to be treated with kindness. I plan for mine to be charming so he can end debates before they result in violence and make alliances. I plan for mine to be well read in Geography, History, Religion, Etc so he can understand how court works and the politics and it could be useful later on. And Lastly, I plan for my MC to not be a man of War since he is a pacifist, He has a fit build and healthy but he doesn’t like War, violence, or Bloodshed. And That’s it! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

plays Kill Em with Kindness

6 Likes

@Fawkes What are our siblings personalities?

1 Like

You can find descriptions of your family’s personalities and physical appearance in the first post, in addition to the personality and appearances of the ROs.

Fawkes has also answered many questions regarding them all on her blog—a link to it can also be found in the first post.

7 Likes

I don’t see the personalities of them?

1 Like

(emphasis mine)

16 Likes

I knew Olarion is the intelligent academic type!

1 Like

What God do you guys like most? I like Myteus and his arts most

2 Likes

My main Ophaesian MC will probably be a devout Mytean. I will probably play as at least one warrior princess follower of Tepharon, though.

@Fawkes
Is there an ending wherein the PC becomes a clergy (and possible High Priest(ess)) of their chosen deity if they are sufficiently devout? Or will Eraven keep us out of the clergy just because it hurts MC’s feelings? Or will the Maeliahs block us because we are likely removing ourselves from the succession if we do that (and they want Ysonia’s descendant to have a chance at ruling).

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

It is in Progress. Our beloved Fawkes is working on it.

5 Likes

Oh thats good news then. Is there someplace where I can find more info about it?

2 Likes

I would recommend following Fawkes’ tumblr and patreon, links are found on the top of the thread.

9 Likes

So I haven’t been active on these forums in a while.
Just wanted to drop in to say that I am really happy that this is still being worked on and I hope @Fawkes 's health improves.

11 Likes

I am eagerly waiting for the next update.This game is the most favourite game for me and I like it soooo much.the writing style is excellent

4 Likes

This was great!! Can’t wait to read more!!! :grin:

4 Likes

Agreed. I like stories like this where you’re royalty but have major problems with your family. Idk why though

8 Likes

This project would rrally take years to finish, but I’m willing to wait becuase i know that it’s worth it, i really like your attention to details, and yor your proficiency in the English language, unlike others your chatacter roster is simply amaizing and even the lore of the stories. Keep up such fantastic work!

7 Likes