The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

I’m not looking to start if she did it or not argument, until some actual evidence for her doing it I’m just going to believe she didn’t do anything or an outside force had something to do with it and the Maeliahs pressured her into going after Eraven. Personally hoping we can see ourselves as a Maeliah and have it be our last name since Eraven and the siblings are assholes.

5 Likes

I wasn’t looking to start one either.

My personal feeling is that Ysonia may have had nothing to do with Alapharen’s death, but her family (House Maeliah) wouldn’t complain if Alapharen dropped dead. I’m (and my MC will likely be) more wary of the Maeliahs than the Dahlases; they are an ambitious, clever, unknown quantity that has no problem sacrificing the reputation of one member to gain an advantage.

5 Likes

You want to reconcile with a father that told you were a mistake and is neglectful? I rather wish he was 6 feet underground.

9 Likes

You see, Ysonia tricked Eraven to marry her he probably blamed it on me and I want to build relationships with each of my Dahlas siblings so we could be allies and try to unite Maeliah and Dahlas together

1 Like

She didn’t trick him

6 Likes

Yeah he know how her family operates cold and power hungry

2 Likes

Yes. I should reconsider aligning with House Maeliah

1 Like

You do as you wish but no matter the circumstances should you say or act like that to a child at least in my eyes. That shit sticks to a child forever. If he died or if I can kill him that’ll make me happy.

7 Likes

All I want is to ensure peace and prosperity to Ophaesia

1 Like

You can do that without the father.

9 Likes

I don’t there are many here who like Eraven.

3 Likes

I want to get to know him a bit more before I can decide. I would like to meet my Dahlas siblings and see what they’re like. Then I would want to meet my Maeliah relatives as well.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s pretty lonely over here in the trash pile, lol.

8 Likes

Is Eraven a good King rather than a good father?

1 Like

Well:

Basically, Eraven a good enough king that the lands have had peaceful times despite his general personality and some early missteps he made (that may follow him even now) and some of his people tend to give him leniency in some regards due to it. However, his flaws are pretty well known and those who knew his older brother still stand by the idea that Eraven is nowhere close to being the better king when compared to Lurian.

9 Likes

Is this WIP looking for grammar/spelling errors or just game feedback/fangirling?

3 Likes

I imagine all of the above. That said, it’s probably more the latter than the former, especially since the demo on this thread is not the latest version anyways.

9 Likes

I’ll wait to play until the new one is up then. Thank you.

5 Likes

I really do love this demo I love Medieval Politics lol

2 Likes

It is so much fun!

1 Like