The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

Could it be possible put the portraits on spoilers due i have my personal head canon and if the author puts something public saying this is official looking is okay but i prefer doesn’t look at them if possible.

I know right? Those eyes are so gorgeous and the vibrant color… ugh, I’m in love.

I don’t think the author has said that it is Nethica’s canon/official look. This portrait is just how the author imagines him, this does not mean that people can’t imagine him as they want to. After all, this is a text-based game which means the reader’s imagination is the only thing that limits them. And everyone is different, so everyone will imagine Nethica in their own unique way. However, the author has not officially stated that this is his canon appearence. If it was, then I’m pretty sure she’d clarify it. The author is a person with her own imagination and so are you. You are not limited to imagine Nethica in a specific shape or form. Nothing in the author’s post says “this is Nethica’s official/canon appearence and this is how you must imagine him as.”

21 Likes

I know I just want future images put in spoilers due i open and found the image in my face. And Is very nice but i am very sensible to images lol It is not a problem but if possible i prefer not to…Thankfully it wasn’t Vespi kitty as I don’t want nobody destroy my vespi head cannon

In speaking of Nethica and the other ROs, I am cursed with the knowledge that they are all A+ butt wise (and objectively Nethica’s is the best)

Fawkes, you have wild anons I swear

11 Likes

I imagine Atheron has a good backside too!

3 Likes

I’ve never really been the ass type, but the knowledge that Kaedra has a nice one lives secure with me.

4 Likes

On a different note though, I’m still very excited for both fam and found fam feels. Like I am so emotionally invested in the MC getting the love they need after years of being denied of it?

S m i t e m e

13 Likes

It’ll be nice to see my MCs get some love.

2 Likes

I have been wondering do you guys have any music you listen to when playing the demo or songs that relate to your mcs ? Whenever i play the demo i alway listen to “Don’t you worry child” by Madilyn Bailey it fits amazingly well.

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m imagining things, but didn’t Fawkes make a list of the LIs based on angst level? Where can I find this?

4 Likes

On her tumblr here!~

4 Likes

This is so awesome and sad that MC has to go through all of these in young age. I’m excited to romance Altheron and Vesperion. Is it possible to romance both? If not, I’ll do it in different playthrough.

3 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. The MC has a lot on their plate for being six lmao. You meet Vesperion before Atheron, so you can have a romance with him, but as I understand it eventually yes, you’ll need to chose one.

5 Likes

Hang on, let me drop this piece of feels on you:

Also relevant to the above, TBH. Yeah, I’m super ready for MC to start interacting regularly with other people. She loves her mom and probably always will, but it’ll be easier for her to be more critical of Ysonia when she’s not relying on her for 100% of the warmth and human connection she’s getting. Heck, she’s probably gonna be a very clingy, unpleasant friend to start with, always expecting more from people than what they want to give.

7 Likes

Oh I’ll probably try to romance both and in the end I’ll decide which one I like more :smiley:

3 Likes

Marina and the diamonds! F R O O T

Yes, I love her oh my gosh!kawaii%20blush

I’m so torn between choosing Vesperion or Nethica. I love rivalmances so, so, so much. But on the other hand, we have this handsome man with his gorgeous sapphire eyes. But then there’s this frickin’ asshole that needs to be smothered in love, oh my god.

But are we even surprised at this point

9 Likes

Tbh I have jumped to the Vesperion ship because I like enemies to friends to lovers (my jam honestly). I know some are just straight up into enemies to lovers but I live for that moment where a couple realizes maybe they’re not so different after all and just bond

(But I also live for “in furious denial because feelings” and “oh gods above why them”)

8 Likes

Actually you can enter poly relationship with Sebriel and Vesperion

3 Likes

Really? I thought you can get into a triangle but I thought you had to choose one of them eventually…

because Vesperion doesn’t seem like the type to share imho lol

2 Likes

Yeah i think you have to wait till both Sebriel and Vesperion are together to enter a poly relationship with them

2 Likes