The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

I’m curious about the visits to the respective temples.

3 Likes

Personally i don’t think it was confusing since the King of Ophaesia’s ('s) meant his seventh child :slight_smile:

she added ('s) there which was perfect

3 Likes

This thread made me use up all my daily likes because I was combing it for extra lore during all my coffee breaks at work. The thirst (for lore) is real. :coffee:

6 Likes

Agreed. This is a fun thread to re-read as well.

4 Likes

@Hazel I’m glad you’re liking the game and the lore so far!! I got your asks on Tumblr and will be answering them soon!!

Hey, guys! It’s officially been a week since I posted Nethica’s portrait to my Patreon, which means I can finally post it here and on my Tumblr! I’m very, very happy with how he turned out, so I’m super excited to share him with you!

Thank you guys for your continued interest and support of Seven Heirs! It means a lot!!

84 Likes

I never really considered Nethica before. He’s so lovely!

6 Likes

Ow, wow! Nethi is super cute and I love his jewelry. :heart_eyes: The only thing I’m sad about is that this is not full body. Too bad my mc will have to wait till game 2 to officially meet the boy!

@Fawkes though they’re not ro’s will you eventually get around to doing a short on male mc’s two other companions? Particularly our cousin (don’t mind so much about Kyrisen as he seems be a real piece of work)?

8 Likes

I’m getting Christopher Reeve vibes from him lol

2 Likes

Look, I know I’ve never ever posted on this thread. But Nethica’s charm is irresistible. I just had to tell you that he’s a very handsome lad and I love him and your art! So talented!kawaii%20blush

5 Likes

Omg!!! He’s so handsome! :heart_eyes:,I love you Fawkes ^^,I really enjoyed the demo, you’re very talented ,wish u the best!

3 Likes

Well, well, well.

While dreamily far from the first to have proclaimed Nethica solely responsible for that glistening gleam captured by and reflected within MC’s eye, he is and has been my day one, as a sensor of sensuality attuned to the vast comeliness, I think of potential beyond mere words…:rose:

But, lo, the visual validation!

Thank you.

tenor%20(11)

Also, such elaborate ear adornments are a personal favorite of mine. Now…{dusts post in edible gold dust}…

13 Likes

I’m gonna make Princess Bae my best friend if it kills me.

4 Likes

Yes! A woman of similar taste, I see! I’m going to befriend the hell out of my siblings in every play through I do, to be honest. I just clenches fist love siblings so much…

8 Likes

I’d befriend Tess, Bae and Olarion but probably hate the oldest guy because he’d be the one who hates MC the most :unamused:

3 Likes

Oh what a mood. I am absolutely here for family feels and I can’t wait to see how the siblings deal if you befriend them after all the years of being fed “MC is a plague that should be avoided”

Give me siblings defending each other from ugly situations please ;A;

13 Likes

Actually i’m pretty sure Keralith is the one that dislike mc the most

5 Likes

Same. I hope my MC and her siblings could form a bond in the future.

1 Like

Yes, I think that’s true! Neraven is said to ‘dislike you’ at the start of the game, while keralith ‘strongly dislikes’ you. So our eldest brother is not irredeemable…Keralith, on the other hand, may be lol

3 Likes

I would consider Keralith a challenge for a later playthru. Like, I’d legit structure a character around trying to figure out how to worm my way into her heart.

5 Likes

I love Nethica’s eyes! I’m a massive sucker for blue eyes!

3 Likes