The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP) - Nethica Portrait on Post #3407

low-fantasy
adult-fiction
gender-choice

That art is sooooo good. I could totally see Atheron in a pirates costume.

Although we had already described some characteristics of the characters, it is good to see how they really are with the fanarts. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d love to see Jasiphae or Kaedra next.

The poll for this month’s RO closed earlier, and Vesperion won! Kaedra was in second place, though, so maybe she’ll win next month!

Oooh! Looking forward to that!

Mara will certainly look intentionally Vespi kitty. However I will not due I won’t kill my head canon I am very susceptible to pictures of characters but I think you have a great idea @Fawkes as promotion materail

Still answering questions related to the RO’s? I think I came to learn very late about the existence of this great project :cry:. Anyway, I would like to know: How would the RO’s react to a male MC of traditional customs and conservative attitude?

I don’t think those type of questions are answered here.

This adorable little fox clip made me think of Fawkes’ avatar:

Definitely cute

If you can support the author on Patreon you can probably ask there

That little fox is super cute!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

closed #3412

Closed at the request of the author.

opened #3413

The thread lives!

I’m not sure how many keep up with Fawkes on tumblr or patreon but the Nethica preview was just so :ok_hand:

Excellent looking forward to seeing what happens next, this is my favorite WIP!!!

Looking forward to hearing more. Welcome back.

I already knew due to the tumblr but still seeing this being reopen makes me so happy :blush:

Can’t wait to keep chatting about our Ophaesian MCs and headcanons! :blush:

Yep! I’m officially off hiatus! I announced it on my Tumblr a bit ago, because I’m far more active over there. I had the thread reopened yesterday, but I’ll mostly be over on Tumblr as I continue to develop Seven Heirs, though I will pop in here now and then to update y’all and reply to comments.

I’ve been doing monthly portraits of the ROs on my Patreon — so far I’ve done Atheron, Vesperion, and Nethica. Atheron and Vesperion’s are public on my Tumblr, and Nethica’s will be posted there and here on March 7.

Here’s the preview I posted of it on my Tumblr: