The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

I’d love to see Jasiphae or Kaedra next.

The poll for this month’s RO closed earlier, and Vesperion won! Kaedra was in second place, though, so maybe she’ll win next month!

28 Likes

Oooh! Looking forward to that!

Mara will certainly look intentionally Vespi kitty. However I will not due I won’t kill my head canon I am very susceptible to pictures of characters but I think you have a great idea @Fawkes as promotion materail

3 Likes

Still answering questions related to the RO’s? I think I came to learn very late about the existence of this great project :cry:. Anyway, I would like to know: How would the RO’s react to a male MC of traditional customs and conservative attitude?

1 Like

I don’t think those type of questions are answered here.

2 Likes

This adorable little fox clip made me think of Fawkes’ avatar:

12 Likes

Definitely cute

3 Likes

If you can support the author on Patreon you can probably ask there

2 Likes

That little fox is super cute!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Closed at the request of the author.

The thread lives!

I’m not sure how many keep up with Fawkes on tumblr or patreon but the Nethica preview was just so :ok_hand:

26 Likes

Excellent looking forward to seeing what happens next, this is my favorite WIP!!!

4 Likes

Looking forward to hearing more. Welcome back.

2 Likes

I already knew due to the tumblr but still seeing this being reopen makes me so happy :blush:

1 Like

Can’t wait to keep chatting about our Ophaesian MCs and headcanons! :blush:

3 Likes

Yep! I’m officially off hiatus! I announced it on my Tumblr a bit ago, because I’m far more active over there. I had the thread reopened yesterday, but I’ll mostly be over on Tumblr as I continue to develop Seven Heirs, though I will pop in here now and then to update y’all and reply to comments.

I’ve been doing monthly portraits of the ROs on my Patreon — so far I’ve done Atheron, Vesperion, and Nethica. Atheron and Vesperion’s are public on my Tumblr, and Nethica’s will be posted there and here on March 7.

Here’s the preview I posted of it on my Tumblr:

60 Likes

Can’t wait. Oh, the excitement. I still don’t like Patreon tho.

He certainly has pretty eyes, and are those gold earrings/ear jewelry? :heart_eyes:

Seems Nethica is right in the middle of your Top to bottom scale. Too bad we only meet Nethi in the second book when he becomes one of male mc’s companions. Still by that time my mc should be old enough to want to know what love is and for Nethica to show him! :wink:

Angst scale

Poor Nethi, makes my mc want to :hugs: the boy even more. In general my mc will probably take a very dim view of people making Nethi unhappy. :angry:

1 Like

Oh yeah, one of the older WiPs that I follow back off hiatus! Always a good day when I see a thread reopen!

4 Likes