The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

I don’t think Ysonia killed Alpharen, but has an idea who might’ve done it.

4 Likes

Hey, good to know! Thank you for clarifying that.

1 Like

Didn’t see the poll so couldn’t vote. But I don’t think she did it…and I don’t think she knows who did it either. Her family might’ve had a hand in it, but Ysonia doesn’t strike me as the cutthroat type and they know it and would’ve probably kept her out of it.

2 Likes

What happens during the visits to the Temples?

1 Like

Why so silence here???

1 Like

My guess, and it’s just a guess, is that she had a hand in the death of the queen but not because she wanted it. In fact, I’m not sure if it even was a murder at this point.

Maybe she was convinced to assist Alapharen in taking her own life for whatever reason. Maybe Alapharen was pregnant from another man and died as the result of trying to terminate the pregnancy before anyone knew about it, and Ysonia was helping herdo so which would also mean she knew the queen was cheating on Eraven. And whatever it was,because she felt guilty, she confessed to the king after the wedding night.

6 Likes

How do you know Neravan was infatuated with Ysonia

2 Likes

@Fawkes

Just how much trouble would Senetha and Iphorah get into if they broke their vows?

3 Likes

My personal thinking is exile and lost everything… but Something makes me believe that the probability of them having accidents would be high as hell. As that were the triad desire…

4 Likes

There will be a climbing the flagpole scene (a famous Spanish historical reference) … just saying.

3 Likes

I miss you girl :hugs:

2 Likes

Climbing the flagpole?

In Spanish at least in some places there is the phrase hanging someone in a flagpole There is also used with the ship . and several saids about flagpoles . I am not a linguistic expert but in common use mean ridicule the person and bullying . Probably will have to do with Inquisition shame punishments thatridicule people in public in terrible acts like dressing them as animals launch them poo cut the hair etc etc

Also in some villages there is the custom of climb flagpoles in a race to reaching the end first or grab an object hanging there…

In fact we do have a lot of stuff with flagpole now that i am checking … we are weird

1 Like

To make yet another comparison to Chinese history, I can’t help but think of Princess Gaoyang of Tang who fell in love with a Buddhist monk.

Such a sad fate, and she was the emperor’s favorite daughter. (Her attempted rebellion didn’t help, but half of us here are gonna try to do it in game anyway so…) I dread finding out what Eraven would make of my princess getting wound up with Senetha.

11 Likes

Or what he’d do with prince getting involved with Iphorah.

2 Likes

Reason to kill daddy before he destroys us HE WANTS MARRY MARA WITH A NASTY COMMONER WITH THE CHARISMA OF A ROTTEN POTATO So for Mara doesn’t care he has to die

I think Atheron has more charisma then our dearest father ever could have. :grin:
He’s loved by people, he is one of those who made themselves despite being a commoner by birth. And he definitely gonna be more useful for manipulating MC alive, you don’t even need to marry him, so why kill?
Your Mara is going to be a queen, so weakening your future kingdom by killing most bright and talented people is really poor choice for a wise ruler. :thinking:

6 Likes

I wont kill potato commoner I was talking about dad commoner could be useful to maintain our rival neighbour kingdom distracted and he could be disposed later . He is dangerous and worse good person I don’t want good people in my court

If you don’t have really loyal to you personally people by your side at court you risk to put yourself in situation when some other Mara deside to “take care” of you and rise a rebellion. You need someone to rely on just for your safety, cuz it seems your Mara won’t have any friends to protect her with her hunger for power and desire to kill innocent people.
So who’s gonna be by your side besides Vesperion?

2 Likes

Everyone except my 3 older siblings. you have to understand here i am talking about what mara thinks in reality. Not how she behaves Mara main stat i s charisma and a keen intelligence and diplomacy and a great musician she appears bold but not particularly power interested . more like a posh dame fun to be with also that loves hear nearby people. She is patience and extremely secure. Probably only Vespi and the team Kaedra would know her real personality. Still commoner potato should be made impossible have babies like i would make him a paladin