The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

Some info on the new RO:

13 Likes

There should be a disclaimer somewhere here for the goblin horde

1 Like

Hmm, true.

Beware my tumblr. There are thirsty goblins wreaking havoc on the regular.

14 Likes

Some of them more valid than others but on average. Goblins. Just. Goblins.

1 Like

I hope I’m a Warcraft goblin.

Ooo ophaesia part one official title change?

4 Likes

My MCs are planning many things.

Is there a link to the wiki?

1 Like

Not yet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Official Naming Guide and Generator are here!

The Ophaesian Naming Guide is six pages long and includes a bit of lore and a very short pronunciation guide to help you figure out some of the common sounds you’ll see in Ophaesian names.

The Name Generator, while still quite bare in terms of appearance, is a perfect complement to the guide. It will give you an even better grasp on Ophaesian naming conventions and hopefully provide you with some suitable names for your characters or simply inspiration.

The generator works by combining prefixes and suffixes at random and thus will sometimes generate some wonky results, but if you use it enough, you should get some good names out of it. I’m hoping to keep working at it to minimize these weird names and I intend to spruce it up eventually, so keep an eye on it for future updates

Ophaesian Naming Guide
Ophaesian Name Generator

42 Likes

I can’t view the naming guide.

2 Likes

I think you have to authorize users to view the naming guide.(?)

1 Like

Does it work now?

Yup, thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I won’t look if not I will spend the time to writing my Nanowrimo there lol. It is a very awesome detail.

3 Likes

It’s really interesting. For me the most useful part was the one about masculine and feminine suffixes. I was super confused about some of them before. :sweat_smile:
Also, I’ve managed to get Maeliah in the generator. :grin:

4 Likes

Mara will be Mara. But maybe a second and third name for my coronation day… I need name of a poison flower and some sort of Serpent name … :thinking:

1 Like

You’re still getting mobbed by the goblins?? @rose-court hasn’t scared them off yet?

Also, amazing name guide and generator, this is super cool stuff! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Weird names = best names

3 Likes