The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

The Fourteen Heirs of Ophaesia.

13 Likes

Everybody scrambles to commission seven separate birthday presents Ysonia nearly depleted her library lmao

4 Likes

Imagine 7 maras fighting for Vespi lol

1 Like

Ysonia must have been pushing them out like it’s nothing 'cause otherwise I don’t know how she could handle giving birth to so many kids at once. Is there even some kind of epidural in this world?

2 Likes

yes it’s called “hopes and prayers”

5 Likes

On the plus side everyone (or at least the women) might like Ysonia better because they’re all super sympathetic to how many kids she had to pop out at once lmao.

4 Likes

Having the MC be a triplet could be fun to see!

1 Like
  • If MC does not interfere at all, what is the outcome of the war with Merlios?

So Merlios is the third country involved in the Ophaesia-Verey war. :thinking: I suppose this provides a clue as to Ilythis’ significance to the plot.

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to meeting all of our siblings!

2 Likes

I feel like my Prince is the only one in love with Kaedra due to one of his few positive early relationships being with her. I think he’s going to be clever and sarcastic to everyone except for those rare moments when he’s alone with her and let’s his guard down.

6 Likes

Awww how cute :DDD

2 Likes

My sole prince character is actually twins with one of my princesses! I just headcanon that all their events either happen separately to each or are somehow rewritten to accommodate both twins (e.g. the prince freezes up when he meets Eraven, so his sister gets even more defiant and determined not to curtsy, how dare the mean man scare my brother)

I also have an AU where my three princesses are triplets, but that’s far more of a crack 'verse :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Oh that’s so nice! and god, triplets, that sounds like fun lol.

I could create a story in my head for triplets. Imagine Eraven’s reaction!

1 Like

Anyway Fawkes dropped this chart on tumblr…

Thoughts on it? For some reason it’s hilarious to me that sentha is so far on the “nobody is allowed to kill you but me” lmao

26 Likes

Also! I really reallyyy want a McDonald’s alignment chart now lol

4 Likes

What of a D&D alignment chart?

2 Likes

Also a good one!

“Oh Vespi I love you too. Now get here and kiss your Mistress we have killings to plot” :wink:

Well in this situation you are like possibly on the floor, dying, so idk if this is the best time lmaoo- but you do you!

1 Like