The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

With small silk neckties cuteee

2 Likes

Note to self, do not marry maraā€¦

1 Like

Lol, If Mara marries you Or she loves you then she will gave your life for you or You are dead already lol

1 Like

I suspect marrying Mara would be like hopping on a rollercoaster while eating blowfish (aka fugu). Youā€™re not guaranteed to reach a ripe old age, or even middle-age, but youā€™ll never be bored.

4 Likes

:hugs: You are so nice with me tigerā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping the MC can study poisons in the Game.

1 Like

Mara has born with 100 skill in poison. Lol that could have been a great easter egg name cheat :wink: However, I think it could be too much add that as skill. As game probably has too much already and poison could be a part of subterfuge

1 Like

Iā€™m planning on using poison to potentially off a few siblings of the MC.

1 Like

Never use poison more than once, or you will become predictable. And heat . Use illness or similar to ilness poison. That and try to they enter in a life of vice. And learn their dirty secrets and destroy theiir rreputation

1 Like

Not mention it turned out to be a terrific place to meet potential future partners. :grin:
Sadly for my poor Dragoon, thereā€™s no gay marriage in the infinite sea.

2 Likes

Poison on the heir then. Blackmail as well on some of the others.

1 Like

you guys are harshā€¦I had to make another MC to play an ambitious one and sheā€™s not even killing anybody, just manipulating and I feel awful about it!

3 Likes

You are the 7ā€¦ 6to goā€¦ You should pray a lot for rule. No pain no gain. If you donā€™t kill well maybe a curse or use rabies bats?

1 Like

Iā€™m fine with being a prince, all the glory and privilege of a king and none of the responsability

@Fawkes mentioned that some of the MCā€™s siblings cannot take the throne no matter what.

KILL THEM WITH WHATEVER maybe they canā€™t but maybe their children could inherit strong claimsā€¦ No strong ckaims!!

2 Likes

Actually Evantia is planning on befriending her siblings so they can back her (Olarion, Terrisen, Baelira, Illythis sheā€™s be friends with, and Neraven sheā€™s cordial with), and marrying powerful. she doesnā€™t need to be queen, just powerful enough to determine her own fate :slight_smile:

My fate is a beautiful throne with Vespi in anotherā€¦ And lots of panteras

1 Like

Thatā€™s fair! I have four MCs Iā€™m workig on, with a fifth on its way -Iā€™ll probably make an ambitious one. I need a couple male ones haha. I donā€™t know but for me names are like, really indicative of what personality I imagine them having- Secrona, for example, sounds cruel and sadistic to me and rhymiah is soft and gentle and shy and Phylia is reserved and composed, so thatā€™s how I chose their personalities! Any Mc I have named secrona is definetly gonna be as cutthroat as he can. Can I ask what a pantera is? All Iā€™m getting from google is rock music haha.

A way to discredit those claims potentially is implying that they are illegitimate.