The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

@rinari Nothing wrong with playing both side :joy:

Neither do I but iā€™m currently making one anyway lol

Mhmā€¦ yep totally compelling

6 Likes

I havenā€™t done a mood board for my MC yet. I plan to do a compassionate but book and street smart princess.

She try to understand her parents and wanted their approval but somewhere down the line, she realized this will be not easy.

5 Likes

oh god thatā€™s me with eraven

ā€œLOOK LOOK Iā€™M TOSSING AWAY ALL TIES WITH MAELIAHS JUST L O O K AT ME OH MY GODā€

9 Likes

Same hat. But thatā€™s more because Ysonia actually did pay some attention to my MC? Tbh like easy way to her heart is really love and affection (or at least even just outwardly)

10 Likes

If i remember correctly some ro(s) changed . Anyone has an updated list or something like?

:fox_face:

3 Likes

No, there hasnā€™t been a change to any of the ROs. The ones listen in the first post are all the ones we should expect.

Oh, unlessā€¦youā€™re talking aboutā€¦ :eyes: ā€¦the eye patchā€¦

8 Likes

ā€¦ eye patch?

2 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

yee haw and aye aye capā€™n

3 Likes

Right. No.
But me approve.

2 Likes

I think there might be a new ro . Their name is Elor

4 Likes

Ohhh theyā€™re the new non-binary one if I remember correctly

slides this in here 'cause I can

Summary

Made my princes mood board :smiley: Used the name generator Fawkes made 'cause I suck at naming and honestly iā€™m in love with this one.
Also, random quote 'cause idk what else to add in that space lol
Animals
Sweets/candy
Citrus fruits
Stories about knights/heroes
Romance novels
People he trusts playing with his hair

Dislikes:

His father
Crowded places
Loud noises

And thatā€™s all I got so far

2 Likes

This is problaly a dumb question but if you donā€™t mind can you tell me how to make a moodboard ?

4 Likes

I usually just get pictures off pintrest of google and use one of those collages apps or a free moodboard website like Canva (the one i used to make mine just now) you gotta sign up but otherwise for the basic stuff itā€™s free. iā€™m sure thereā€™s others though

6 Likes

Can we honestly expect a fair chance to take over the kingdom from that man we call ā€œfatherā€(king)?

2 Likes

I mean, we have several people ahead of us, but we are royalty. Fawkes has confirmed that it might be hard, but you can be King/Queen Regent.

8 Likes

Yes but depends what you considers FAIR. If you believe magically the throne will come at you well no. You will have to claw your way to it and do stuff to achieve it. Characters like mine focus on it and pay the price. But there are many other options interesting too. But yeah @Fawkes have say we could poison our way to throne or by other more warrior means

4 Likes

But of course, thatā€™s your speciality, is it not Mara ? :smirk::wink:

2 Likes

Poison Mara doesnā€™t use poison in games any more. Instead we must look for tigers, lions, deer and dragons. :wink:

I am absolutely positive that @Fawkes has planned out several different endings of various different levels of success. Her world building would allow this quite easily.

3 Likes

But @Eiwynnā€¦If Mara isnā€™t our designated poisoner, who will be ?!

Jokes aside, even though Iā€™m admittedly donā€™t keep up to date here, I canā€™t wait for all the ambitious plans that @Fawkes has for this game to come to fruition.

(P.S. donā€™t mind my edits, turns out you canā€™t put multiple ?! in a post)

6 Likes