The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

This topic was automatically opened after 60 minutes.

This topic is temporarily closed for 1 hour due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 60 minutes.

This topic is temporarily closed for 1 hour due to a large number of community flags.

Me right now

Idk what happened. I saw notifications and thought ā€œcool, wonder what these folks are talking aboutā€

ANYWAY
@Fawkes how you doin besides this drama?Howā€™s the red back ( I forgot her name sorry) hope your (and everyone elses) christmas/new years will be better then mine

28 Likes

To put it simply; there was a difference in opinions between two authors and they both said some regretable things.

But to be fair, Fawkes is going through a hard time and I can understand why she may say or do things that donā€™t reflect her true character.

I think right now it would be wise to move on from what happened, as curious as you may be for details, and continue with discussing this project and this project alone.

10 Likes

Too bad i missed it, this kind of stuff usualy offer interesting insight.

5 Likes

This is a gentle reminder to please keep posts centered on the topic of the game and debate the points being made about the game, and not centered on gossip or drama outside of the game.

Focusing replies on the individuals themselves, including the author, instead of the topic at hand can lead to friction between members and often causes the thread to derail.

Please also remember that it is often not so much what ones opinion is that causes friction, but how one chooses to express that opinion. Using negatively-charged value words are a good way to start friction, as is generalization and sniping.

The only insight you should get is to : use the report feature and let forum staff de-escalate friction if you see a problematic post.

Thanks for all your efforts in making the community a good one.

23 Likes

honestly nothing is solved here, the posts were deleted and the thread temporarily closed but everyone that was involved still think the same and has the same animosity toward each others, it will just blow up again in a while.

Itā€™s not even the first time the situation escalate in this thread IIRC so i think there is a deeper issue.

5 Likes

Okay, but you do not have anything to do with it nor do you need to worry about it. That matter is between the parties involved and the moderators.

As Eiwynn said, please focus on talking about Seven Heirs in this thread and nothing else. Trying to insert yourself into a situation you were not involved in or attempting to press the issue will only exacerbate the issue.

Again; leave the issue alone. The moderators and leaders have it handled.

24 Likes

In your ( also mine ) case this time ā€˜ignorance is blissā€™ā€¦ donā€™t try to find out what happened and your mind will stay much more peacefulā€¦ just try to ignore it. Iā€™m sure you can.

4 Likes

SO

tell me a bit about your Seven Heirs characters.
Have you made moodboards of them or something? I was thinking of making one for mine but iā€™m not entirely sure yet, Iā€™m still developing my character. I put WAY too much work into them

14 Likes

Ooh making a moodboard is a great idea! I just canā€™t decide on who my initial MC wants to be yet! I love playing sweet, kind-hearted, compassionate characters, but I find myself picking the angry, rebellious options when dealing with our father the king, so Iā€™m having an identity crisis!

13 Likes

Am Iā€¦the only oneā€¦whoā€™s gonna try and play an MC who tries to get on Eravenā€™s good side?

I feel so alone.

12 Likes

Id like to do one, but have no talent with this kind of thing.

:fox_face:

Forgetit just rememberd my laptop is fcked. T-T

4 Likes

Rose we know damn well why you want to get on Eravenā€™s good side.

9 Likes

sdglkdhslksdh

l i s s e n

he is a compelling character regardless of my ulterior motives!!!

12 Likes

Ysonia is my compelling character, I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on with this cunning binch but I so desperately need her approval and attention, LOOK AT ME MOTHER!!! PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEE

17 Likes

Possibly. Am open to it but it really really depends on what he says while the MC grows up? Like ouch his comment about them being a mistake hits very close to my MCs heart

So :))

7 Likes