The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

Who cares his confort? My character want him dead or in his island forever out of capital. My character a maeliah takes blood seriously so she can’t be okay eye or not.

I am talking in character as Mara. Myself has no problem and seem a good guy lol. Remwmber Is a role playing comments lol :wink:

No no don’t worry I remember lmao. If I thought some people were willing to do a quarter of the stuff they talk about on the forums I’d have grounds to call the FBI lol.

1 Like

Lol sometimes i have to remember that to people :wink: The eye is just another plot for mara to use it don’t matter really she will find how sink a villain born

1 Like

Aww you’re not off your rocker! It’s always so fun to find an RO in a choice of games that feels handmade for you!.

1 Like

I know I have my vespi kitty . He is like made for Mara.

It’ll be fun to see the reaction his family has.

1 Like

Yes It will be fun!!! to die of laughter :smiling_imp: They should find it a sudden bad luck chain of accidents That casually Put Vespi in his family control.

1 Like

Vespi is the only male heir. So he can’t get disowned!

2 Likes

Accident = Send daddy Vespi and mum vespi to the heavens with 3 gods.
If Vespi parents are clever they will have new territory like that island a villain commoner blood is occupying.
I don’t want kill Vespi parents however maybe We have to . I will never damage them without Poor kitty approval poor Vespi…

NOBODY WILL HARM MY VESPI

except Mara with his consent :wink:

1 Like

Who is your favorite female RO @poison_mara?

1 Like

Sincerely none. I mean If I have to choose kaedra . None of girls are personality wise in the description something i am attracted. I like most of guys though. Girls are or Miss Emo rebel, Miss Beauty the nerd A nun… So well Kaedra could do.

Kaedra is my favorite too.

1 Like

Wait guys this may be a dumb question but where are you getting the information about the ROs?
:rofl:

First post all is there

2 Likes

Also lots of questions asked and answered in the thread and on tumblr

3 Likes

I’d go to Fawkes’ tumblr (I think their tag is seven heirs) they have what are basically imagines? I think that’s the vocab for them? And search up their names in the forum or just search Fawkes’ posts. I think one or two of them changed names as well which is very confusing.

1 Like

The Tumblr is fun.

Oh, which eye is Atheron eyepatch on @Fawkes ? I’m trying out drawing eyepatches-I like the idea of like several eyepatches-one everyday, one fancy…lol

4 Likes

I don’t like tmlr or rumbling or whatever name i can’tconfigure the damn app i am clumsy with tech…

That’s not really your fault lol. Tumblr is a very wonky app.

1 Like