The Sea Maiden (WIP) Last update 14th of Feb

Wow… that Q&A session has answered so many questions. And leaves yet more questions.

3 Likes

Can’t check relationship stats after staying at the cave.

Thanks @Vanessa_Pang. I can’t think of any reason why it would be doing that. I’ll have to look into it.

2 Likes

Nice update by the way, it makes me sad for the mermaid and makes me wanna destroy those walls she put up :cry:

9 Likes

Huh? How does saying you want to marry the prince/princess against their wishes cause the mermaid to capture you? I only remember that option after rescuing them.

1 Like

If you force her to marry you, she sells you out to the mermaid so she doesn’t have to marry you.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this to be continued!

3 Likes

Thanks @juviolsnow :slight_smile:
Just wondering if anyone else has hit Vanessa_Pang’s stat screen bug? I’m having trouble replicating it. Would love to hear from you and what you’d done if you do see it. Thank you wonderful testers!

On a side note, I haven’t 100% decided yet whether to do it, and the next major update might be a little ways off depending on how much time I get over the last few weeks, but I’m debating about whether to move it into a private beta test for the larger upcoming updates. Would there be any interest in that? I don’t require huge amounts of feedback (although that would be lovely) but just something whether it’s bugs, typo, what you liked/disliked, feedback on how you think the story is going, what you’d like to seem more or less of. Basically anything like that. Would love members who have already been helping out with the story to join if the beta goes ahead.

10 Likes

I’d like to help if you do a private beta~ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d love to be part of a private beta, if tht’s wht you choose to do ! I know I don’t post on this thread very often, but I’ve been following this for a while now and I really enjoy it. The characters are some of my favourites.

3 Likes

Me too ! I’m also on the same boat as gia and would love to help with the feedback, if you have any room. :blush:

2 Likes

If you choose to do private beta, I would love to help.

2 Likes

Sign me up for beta :wink:

2 Likes

I could give beta testing a shot.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the offer of help with a beta test. I need to get a good chunk of new material up and running before I start the beta but would love to have you in the group :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Sorry updates are a bit slow at the moment. Lots work keeping me busy. I did get time to do a bit of an underwater fact finding mission early last week though for inspiration though. Stingrays, sharks, jellyfish larger than my head, marching army of crabs of unusual size: normal Australian ocean kind of stuff. :grin:

20 Likes

It’s been suggested that my chapter headings are boring. I agree :sweat_smile: So here’s a possibility of a symbol I made up to go with them. Could be a little dark and busy, especially on smaller devices. Might need to play with it a bit.

Anyone have a preference with what I’ve got so far?

• Darker
  • Lighter
  • Something else (let me know :slight_smile: )

0 voters

7 Likes

I can’t alter the poll but have one more (can vote under something else if you like it I guess?)

56 Likes

the blue one looks better.

9 Likes

Agreed. It gives it more character and I’m not just saying that because my favorite color is blue.

8 Likes