The Saga of Oedipus Rex (Released)

I would very much like to be able to help on such a good game ( as far as I’ve seen in the demo) I would love to have the ability to help in the beta

2 Likes

I think the game is already submitted, and may be published by CoG in the next 1-2 months…

1 Like

Thank you. I was just checking because I love anything to do with Greek mythology and history ( as you could probably guess from my name)

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the offer of help @Athenian_Soldier! Unfortunately as adrao said it’s already been submitted to be checked over by cog for a hosted games release so I can’t make any further changes to it at this stage. Hope you enjoy it when it comes out :blush:

Edit: I have another wip which is Greek mythology and I’m hoping to update within the week (life’s just super busy right now) called Walking the lands of the dead which I’d love some help with if it interests you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I still ask for the link or is it over?

Sorry Helel. As I said in the last post I’m not taking new testers right now as I think it looks like it might be next in the publishing queue and too late to make changes. Upcoming Hosted Games Releases -- 2019

I’m currently making (slow) progress on two of my other WIPs walking the lands of the dead and Abysm’s veil instead for now.

2 Likes

It’s okay. Thank you for the quick response, I shall eagerly await it’s release then.

1 Like

In the upcoming hosted games thread, this is listed as “bureacracy” meaning…?

It’s ok, that’s been sorted out now I think.

1 Like

So, any idea when it is coming out? I note that there has been no hosted games released in May… could this mean this one is coming soon? (should be the next in line?)

Sorry no, I’m not sure when this is due to be released.

How’s that for timing. Looks like the tentative release date is later this week on May 16th :star2:

15 Likes

congrats my friend.

4 Likes

Yay can’t wait!!!

2 Likes

congrats! looking forward to it!

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Today’s the day! What time will it be out?

7 Likes

Did it get out or did the date get pushed back?

7 Likes

I’m hyped :smiley:

3 Likes

I think there’s a possibly of the release being delayed. I’m not certain though, so if anyone sees it out let me know :grin:

4 Likes

Real talk they need to start slating game releases a day after “actual” release, becuase waiting until 3AM the following day is getting old fast and they never seem to take into account time zones or even their own release dates for that matter. It just comes out “whenever we get around to it”

5 Likes