The Saga of Oedipus Rex (Released)

So is it possible that when our mom finds out she doesn’t kill herself?

Hmm… It all kinds of depends on the choices you make regarding what went down before that point. But you can’t stay in the same place one the truth comes out due to the Greek gods messing with Oedipus’ life some more (as they tend to do).

2 Likes

Can we still beta?

Hi @DontJudge (and @Izzi ). The game’s basically done apart from some last minute edits (mainly for one of the altered endings) as it’s already been submitted. I can give you access to the full game if you like, but unfortunately I really need to give COG the edited files back within a few days, so I din’t know if that’s enough time to get through the whole game for you? Let me know if you’d still like the link, happy to send it to you, it’s just going to be a bit rushed sorry.

BTW, sometimes I’m a bit slack with checking my game page on Facebook (so if I’m slow to answer the that’s all it is.) Best place to message me is on the forum as I get an email notification :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, can I have the link

I played it and I loved it! It’s so good and marvelously written. A question though: will there be game about Electra (because why not?)

2 Likes

Thanks @Avartia :blush:!

I’m not sure at this stage, but it’s a good idea :smile:.
(I probably should try to get a few of my current WIP’s done first though. I have far too many of them!)

3 Likes

You know which of your WiP I am pulling for next. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not sure how much I can influence but… Bring back Draconic Challenges!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha thanks @Eiwynn and @adrao I guess I’d better get to work!

I really like Cerberus. He turns up in way too much some of my pieces of writing including this one. This is a quick cartoon sketch I did inspired by his Lore Olympus form which is a fair bit friendlier than the ones in my games.

12 Likes

I would very much like to be able to help on such a good game ( as far as I’ve seen in the demo) I would love to have the ability to help in the beta

2 Likes

I think the game is already submitted, and may be published by CoG in the next 1-2 months…

1 Like

Thank you. I was just checking because I love anything to do with Greek mythology and history ( as you could probably guess from my name)

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the offer of help @Athenian_Soldier! Unfortunately as adrao said it’s already been submitted to be checked over by cog for a hosted games release so I can’t make any further changes to it at this stage. Hope you enjoy it when it comes out :blush:

Edit: I have another wip which is Greek mythology and I’m hoping to update within the week (life’s just super busy right now) called Walking the lands of the dead which I’d love some help with if it interests you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I still ask for the link or is it over?

Sorry Helel. As I said in the last post I’m not taking new testers right now as I think it looks like it might be next in the publishing queue and too late to make changes. Upcoming Hosted Games Releases -- 2019

I’m currently making (slow) progress on two of my other WIPs walking the lands of the dead and Abysm’s veil instead for now.

2 Likes

It’s okay. Thank you for the quick response, I shall eagerly await it’s release then.

1 Like

In the upcoming hosted games thread, this is listed as “bureacracy” meaning…?

It’s ok, that’s been sorted out now I think.

1 Like