The Saga of Oedipus Rex (Released)

So, any idea when it is coming out? I note that there has been no hosted games released in May… could this mean this one is coming soon? (should be the next in line?)

Sorry no, I’m not sure when this is due to be released.

How’s that for timing. Looks like the tentative release date is later this week on May 16th :star2:

15 Likes

congrats my friend.

4 Likes

Yay can’t wait!!!

2 Likes

congrats! looking forward to it!

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Today’s the day! What time will it be out?

7 Likes

Did it get out or did the date get pushed back?

7 Likes

I’m hyped :smiley:

3 Likes

I think there’s a possibly of the release being delayed. I’m not certain though, so if anyone sees it out let me know :grin:

4 Likes

Real talk they need to start slating game releases a day after “actual” release, becuase waiting until 3AM the following day is getting old fast and they never seem to take into account time zones or even their own release dates for that matter. It just comes out “whenever we get around to it”

5 Likes

You have taken into account that they release in multiple platforms though which don’t release at the same tine. The reason why the pinned post have a disclaimer.

Which I’m fine with, my point is they need to stop screwing around with people and just slate the game a day late, becuase that’s always when they release it on the offical site.

2 Likes

Best to bring your concern directly to them not use this thread to do so.

4 Likes

It’s just the truth m8. time after time after time, game release date is actually the day after. I’m pretty sure they know at this point, it must be some sort of odd PR strategum.

I do agree the concern have been posted before. I have been there when TWC was delayed weeks. But I can’t really say much but I do hope this will not be delayed.

2 Likes

And you just don’t want me to muddy the thread, I get it.

But I own like… every book on CoG at this point, I just wish they’d be a bit more honest with their release dates so i could plan a nice evening. But whatever, you’re right. Sorry for bringing it here.

6 Likes

Hi there @LJ_Phoneix. Just to help clear things up a bit, in this case, I was contacted about an expected issue that wasn’t COG’s fault that they only found out about yesterday. It’s all resolved now, but I’m not sure if this will have delayed the release or not. If it doesn’t release today, it wasn’t anything deliberate on COG’s part. Sometimes there’s more going on behind the scenes, especially when the app stores are involved as has been in other delayed releases. I’m more impatient than anybody to see it out and released, but unfortunately sometimes the unexpected happens. It’ll be out very soon with any luck :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thanks for the update m8, sorry about complaining about things outside your control in your book thread.

If it makes you feel any better I plan to buy it straight out and settle down with a new book.

1 Like

No problems :slight_smile: Thank you for your enthusiasm about its upcoming release! I hope you like it when it does come out.

3 Likes