The Royal Legacy (New Poll on post #1466) (Hiatus)

also maybe she just needs some convincing but the lieutenant at the start
(military adviser) she seems to disrespect or not think to highly of the MC
is there a reason for that ?

also im really good with coming up with isea’s so if you need help with any
onther games you creating just ask

be warned tho i suck at coding and things i can only help on the ideas

i definitely dont like how there is a war at the very start i was actually
liking everything unti the war started it is wayyyy too soon

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 5:27 PM, darren muir darren.muir95@gmail.com
wrote:

Thank you :slight_smile: You should consider sending a private message to joint he response team =p

And yes there is a reason for that. Simply said I may make some changes as it might not be so obvious. You’re just another noble it seems, ready to start giving orders, and no clue what they’re doing or how it’ll affect others. She has loyally served your father and the house and now a change approaches. She’s…cautious and not very liking the idea of change. Though there’s a bit more to it.

War you say?

yeh at the end theres a boom and the someone says that we are under attack

Ah yes, games just been updated, perhaps that will get you a better glimpse of what’s going on.

It’s a better means to bring your advisers closer to you and to set the scene for your paragon. There’s technically no war yet, though logically your keep is vulnerable. The recent ruler has just died and no one really knows that you’ve taken rule yet. People want a piece of that juicy land :slight_smile:

Things will quite down soon, though what you do…may affect things.

i will say this once.

PLEASE update it again ASAP i love this game already please please please please please please update it again ;’(

I ran into some things while reading:

I select ‘Dame’, but at the next page lieutenant Serenity Vermillia adresses to me as ‘Sir’.

Also, the options on that page are either ‘Masculine Name’ or ‘Feminine’. That bugs me a bit because it’s not consistent.

a part

chest

done (after job)

I’m playing as a female, and even if I wasn’t the gender of the person you were married to should probably be based on preference.

‘live’ and ‘there’s’

master’s

whether

woman (singular)

Appreciate the review.

• The beginning Serenity reference has been fixed to include either gender.
  • I’ll shorten up the name and instead of giving a choice and depending on gender that’s the name listing coming.
  • a part corrected.
  • Chest one corrected, autocorrect mishap?
  • Done corrected.
  • sorry about the soldier one, the spouse was encoded with the last version where the player was given the choice ahead of time. Was attempting gender neutral for now.
  • Live and there’s fixed.

at the end when whisper says “we’re under attack” and you say (really i thought the missing wall was part of the redecoration" i LOVED saying that but i didnt like her comeback i thought the 3 of them would turn around and just stare at me or something but instead whisper gave a bad comeback which ruined my good mood

also when will a new part come out… tonight ? please say tonight ill give you a kiss if you release a big or a medium part tonight and ill love you forever

1 Like

@darren_muir Haha I guess I’ll close my assassin legacy files down for the time being and focus on royalty. I’ll fix up the response soon. Don’t worry the response team has got some improved responses, time to get em to work :slight_smile:

I doubt I can type, think, and plan out a medium to big size update so quickly, though I’ll do what I can :slight_smile:

thank’s so much and sorry to rush you ha ha

its just i haveve been scrolling through the forums for games to check out for a week and in that week i was bored as all hell but came across this and this is easily in my top 3 favorites even tho there isn’t much to play of it right now i think this game has an immense amount of potential

Normally I think I would feel rushed, but I’m really in the writing mood these days, the positive feedback is surely responsible. Ill see about utilizing my dear response team to fill in any holes or writers block to keep the train moving. That post there my friend, is motivation.

Anyhow there’s an attack to put an end to, I better get to it.

1 Like

i love you… no homo… well maybe alittle

anyway i was thinking can our background give us a little reputation like i always pick ringleader that seems coolest to me so having a bit of a reputation in the criminal underworld would be great because of my past ?

hahaha

anyhow ^~^ it’ll give rep with the groups that you were with, but not renown as a whole. I’m sure you don’t want the world knowing your background…just yet at least.

i totally agree but people forget that reputation and renown are total different things

renown is how many ppl know of you like are you a nobody or a somebody

and reputation is what you are known for are you feared, loved, respected

nods can’t argue with that one

anyway ill stop talking so you can make a good size piece of the story just promise me you will reply to this thread when you finished the next piece

P.S. you got twitter it would be easier to talk ?

1 Like

sadly.I don’t, oh so busy to have one end keep up with without a better phone.

Sadly the computer is occupied so I’m both relaxing and brainstorming. I need this prologue completed to get it out of my head.

I’m still working out the entrance for the paragon…hmmm

so arcania tell me about yourself just the basics dont worry im not getting creepy and wanting to know where you live XD