The Royal Legacy (New Poll on post #1466) (Hiatus)

@Arcania we believe in you :slight_smile:

@Jesse Forward unto dawn as they say. I’ll do my best not to disappoint. :smile:

As for the game, some of the changes that is included in the coming update is being named ruler. Rather then simply nobility and being lord/lady, you’ll become “Your Majesty”. Rather then simply running your simple city and minding your own business until propelled into worldly affairs, you’ll become a larger figure.

Imora will be ruled not as a city, but as a kingdom in itself. The question remains, should you be King/Queen or Emperor/Empress?

1 Like

Emperor of the imperium of man !!! Creeeeeeeed!!!..hi Arc

Emperor, huh? Well that’s one score. We’ll have to come up with a slogan for that one, “Long live the Emperor.” might need a little push. And Ellooo Maj :smile:

Side Note: Almost forgot to mention, part of where the story continues on was the MC being appointed ruler and going on with coronation and the what comes next. It may be a bit off to jump right into war declarations, but the coronation ceremony still exists. I welcome ideas on what you would be interested in seeing/doing/expecting for your coronation ceremony.

1 Like

Assassins… of course. What coronation is complete without an attempted assassination or ten?
Oh and all the lords and ladies of importance swearing undying fealty to you. And that one upstart lord or lady who openly speaks against you, who you can then either make an example of, or excuse them for a first time offense, showing mercy.

King,Emperor…these are but titles than can be gained by nothing more than being born into the correct family. What about, conqueror? Yes I believe this one is worth striving for.

Emperor and I have to agree about the assassination attempt only I want the option to plan a fake assassination to make me look powerful and untouchable by any attempt on my life.

Well Raz a conqueror can be anything from a lowly bandit to a high ming ,seems to general to me.

A prince from an Arabian-inspired kingdom brings with him some belly dancers who gyrates their bodies for you.

Maybe envoys from the Far East bringing their gifts of pearls and silks and other strange objects.

Something exotic. Something that makes the world you created seem more vast. Like it’s not just limited to the West.

Assassins… false assassination attempt… guest from afar…

I feel an idea boiling up o.o

I’ll have to work on the exotic bit. The opening our horizon bit anyhow. Though this isn’t set in our world (resources and such would be different) I’m sure I can think of something.

1 Like

Emperor…:yum: Yes! An empire is a great idea! For a safe and secure society of course!:smile:

1 Like

Corronation… Acting like a cartoon spoiled brat making sure everything is perfect. And then flipping out on any assassins.

Perhaps… A rich merchant or Noble from the East comes bearing gifts, but you use a fake assassination attempt, to lay blame onto them and use it as an excuse to capture them and ransom them back or use it as leverage against them?

@Omega I sense rebellions in your future :crystal_ball:
@Dark_Stalker Flipping out “Aaahh” or flipping out “Diiiiieee”?

Well now, that’s pretty impressive. Day 1, coronation, can be the very starting point of relationships with your neighbors. Though, making sure not to draw suspicion on yourself might be tough…

1 Like

Why not let us choosing our title and our kingdom title for instance Poison Imperial dominion and I am the Supreme Poison Empress. Everybody hail Poison!!!

2 Likes

Sadly there will be always people who will put their own selfish interests above the good of the majority. They want freedom to do everything they want without consequences, or regard for others. They bring chaos and corruption to the civilization. But i swear that i will defeat them! I will defend the well being of those who trusted me to lead them to a better future! The wise people will understand my words and will be good citizens of the empire. As for those a little less wise, i will try with all my power to show them the truth!:cry:

I had consider doing that, but that wouldn’t quite flow. Your title (e.g. Lionheart) goes by your achievements. If your enemies are found to mysteriously die from poison and the trail leads to you, you’ll probably get the title of “Poison Mistress/Venom Empress” or such.

I think I’ll give the MC the chance to name their kingdom- well their empire. Though they’ll have to take their first kingdom first to truly become an empire… hmm.

@Omega Well well, that was truly well said. Could it be? A leader that can lead without their people fearing for the lives of their children? I can only wish you luck in your endeavors.

1 Like

Death of course actually no worse, just a beating, humiliation and locked in a dungeon for ruining my special day.

For someone who attempted to assassinate you and had the capability to get that close huh?

I am glad to see that i am so convincing. Deceiving people is much easier with a little emotional speech eh?:grinning: Did you truly believed anything from what i said? Nope! I have no reason to continue with this mask once i am emperor. :smiling_imp: (A large understanding of moral virtues helps in fooling the masses and do-gooders.)

1 Like