The Royal Legacy (New Poll on post #1466) (Hiatus)

See them personally.

I want a reputation of personally seeing to the deaths of those that inconvenienced me.

I want my face to be the last one they see before they are killed/jailed permanently.

They can serve me, i always need more canon foddeŕ. But i will let them know that if they fail or betray me they will beg me to let them die!:imp:

Oh how I strongly desire to be a law abiding citizen in your presences.
@MSox99 Well hey there! Thank you for your support :blush: I hope you enjoy future updates just as much. If there was something in particular that you found either dull or simply didn’t like, do let me know, perhaps there’s room for improvement.

As for testers: Apologies on the delay mid-work. Life is being life >.>

@poison_mara & @Zolataya I believe I’ve figured out a way to have a more personal approach with the criminals. Just remember though, nothing is as it seems. :smiling_imp:

@faewkless @Dreadlord Ah, how you two give new meaning to powerful rulers to be feared. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ah, I’ve found just the thing that fits in with current events. Note: Video is from The frog and the princess, beware spoilers. A point to be made about the debt collectors. Mainly as an answer for those who wonder, whatever happened to your noble father?

And as a side question to go with it. Do you think it wrong to have your game end due to becoming so far under debt leading to the inability to repay them, that the debt collectors practically collect everything that you own, including your throne?

Isn’t that the point where you turn them {debt collectors} into decorations and you are refused future loans?

Being refused future loans is only a side piece of loans. If you owe debt, there’s no borrowing anymore money until your debt is repaid. There’s the matter in question of not being refused and simply being allowed to keep borrowing. However, since the collectors collect every tax day… if you don’t have enough to pay them back they’ll take all the crowns you have. If that’s still not enough, it’ll be repo time.

The collectors would then take a percentage of your kingdom. They get 100% They’ve brought you out of your job. Though it’ll probably remain just as it is, simply not being able to borrow anymore until it’s repaid.

I suppose i can’t murder the debt collectors?:slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Haha sadly not, I fear they’ll simply add each life you take to your debt :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Now that’s dedication to your job if anything.

1 Like

I sure wouldn’t put it to the test, but most definitely takes dedication for that line of work.

:sake: :sake: :sake:

1 Like

Do I still get the human decorations?

Do inquisitors handle debt too?

1 Like

@Dark_Stalker I suppose you can say you do… probably.

And fraid not, inquisitors do not handle such mundane affairs.

1 Like

Probably? What about browny decor?

Well at least I won’t have the church hunting me for debt.

Brownie… for decoration? Sacrilege!
(Though I believe that gives the perfect excuse for actual decor of brownies. A brownie statue… a brownie portrait… oh yes…)

Perhaps not for debt, though I doubt they won’t be expecting a generous donation.

Donation? shudders

It wouldn’t be decor for you though, you’d just eat it.

Ah, donations. I can assure you they are put to good use :smile:
I’m sure I could contain myself for such a time… probably pay more attention to it then the commoners lining up before my throne, seeking my judgement, but they wouldn’t end up in my belly. I can contain myself. :persevere:

That makes me wonder if a noble cooking in the kitchen would make people think differently of them… perhaps a visiting noble? Ah how inspiration is around every comment.

1 Like

I would do what the French crown did to the Templars on Bloody Friday the 13th - but you’ve known that for a long time. The collectors don’t yet have the full force of the state in their pocket… no industrial revolution yet has occurred :stuck_out_tongue:

I certainly hope i can destroy the church in the end. I want absolute and total power without those annoying inquisitors around.:smiling_imp:

1 Like

@Zolataya That I did, though supposing in this scenario that they did have just the power to do so.

@Dreadlord The fall or securing of the power of Divinity is very much part of the game. Though doing nothing is always an option :stuck_out_tongue:

Beware the taint :smiling_imp:

Can the MC go mad from too much corruption? That would be great!