The Royal Legacy (New Poll on post #1466) (Hiatus)

Current
@inepted12

Yea greearica.

Greearica king of poverty

King and poverty would be capitalized bu the couldn’t afford the bigger letters.

(also did you change your pic to saitama?)

1 Like

Greearica: that cheap bastard.

YUP! Its the One Punch Man himself! I needed a new profile picture and none of the pictures I kept switching to entertained me. Went on a little google trip and saved three of them.

I would have gone with Amereece, but that works much better :slightly_smiling:

I’ll have to look into Greece, I haven’t kept up on recent affairs with much of Europe.
Saitama is all well and good, but can he handle the power of brownies?

Yes.
Yes he can.
No one can defeat the great
Caped Baldy

OPM will one punch that brownie back into its base ingredients

@faewkless, @Inepted12 :cold_sweat:

On another note, that update will be up and out tomorrow. What time? Well, that remains to be seen. :wink:

Clearly it’s brownie time.

That just about sums it up :relieved:

I am enjoying the Inquisitor background - I hope in the future there are more references and reactions of NPCs to my background - the very beginning when the soldier adviser gulped worked very well in conveying that I scared people. Yet, there seemed to be very little more related. Only the praying at the bedside is recalled, one day later.

Getting the chance to play a fanatic with a Machiavellian bent is very fun.

On a side: With everyone comparing new works with GoT (either books, HBO show or Games) I get annoyed. Mr. Martin (imo) is a wonderful author but he is neither the inventor nor the sole master of the genre he is a part of. I guess it is starting to be a pet peeve of mine because more and more such criticism is being used to dismiss promising material out-of-hand. I guess the same pet peeve is why I appreciate Harry Potter a lot less than others.

Hit me up when the update comes out, I’ll more than likely won’t be waking up anytime tomorrow. They gave us a four day weekend so I plan on sleeping…a lot :sunglasses:

@Zolataya I’ve made some changes and arrangements for your background to play a role in affecting things in the story. It’ll have a deeper impact in future chapters and volumes. All in all glad you’re enjoying it. :wink:

There’s no stopping that I fear, but ah I’ll just have to try harder aye :smile:

@Inepted12 I’ll be sure to.

I believe a mosquito beat dear
Saitama.

I come back and @Arcania is a browny… I wonder if dogs like them?

Anyway the only way to rule is the people’s fear and your allies’ respect. If you have to choose… choose fear either from you or fear of your enemies.

I lied about sleeping all day, apparently I still have responsibilities even when I’m not working… I’ll keep an eye out for the update.

Announcement:

The update is now alive :smile:

Notice: This is not an expansion, but a large update. (Mainly code wise)

• Recent Minor grammar fixes and lengthy text fixed on the updated version. Update required to see it.

@Inepted12 Here’s that notice :sunglasses:
@Dark_Stalker :scream: Let’s not put that to the test

1 Like

Whooooo!!!
Bakes brownie to sit down and read while drinking chocolate milk like a boss

1 Like

I’m loving the new stat interface; the beginning seems much more crisp and eloquent. All in all, it feels incredibly more polished and I didn’t even make a dent into the game yet :grinning:

@godessa Glad you loved it! That was just the response I was hoping to get on it. It took many a changes to get to that end result. As well as one of my biggest concerns. (Sorry for the late reply, there were several minor changes that had to be made)

On a side note, relationship conversations were brought up some time ago. I’ll just toss in as a final note on that, decide who you’re going after soon, because if you don’t, someone else will :wink:

arcania did you cut the scene where there is a guard that try to kill you, or is because i killed the first guard that listen my private conversation¿?

@anon4518890 The first guard plays a different role. Sadly, I did cut the scene. (Though I plan on revamping it before returning it. A castle exploration. Two expansion updates away)

Ah, I wonder if you will regret killing that guard. :imp:

Well, I must say that I’m impressed by what I’ve seen so far. The stats look great and I love the descriptions that go with them. The population number is also something that adds a nice touch.

I like the added part with the signet ring, but could we notice that Serenity is looking intently at something at our hand if that’s where it is? Also when I gave Sebastian the money, it didn’t take the amount out of my crowns.

By the way, my father disappointed me, I mean he had a nice amount of crowns built up but he lost them to debt and I got nothing.