The Royal Legacy (New Poll on post #1466) (Hiatus)

Don’t let certain ears hear that, you know how she gets, sigh I can only imagine what she would do to protect him from rumors. cough You know who you are :wink:

Sigh If I don’t over think it that is. I’ll be sure to keep that in mind for future references. :smile: (I’ll need it)

How do you know of life outside the mines? @Razgriz did you educate the miners? They’re never supposed to see the light of day! Only that scary men point swords at them to hand over their dirty work!

Toilet scene? Vlad punishment is perfect for this! (He would impale you from your butt purposely missing your organs so you would survive as long as possible before dying)

A toilet, a toiler is needed before I can return to the tour.

What’s a toiler?

@Dark_Stalker Whatever do you mean dear Dark?

… I need some way to scare people away from my royal toiler.

Toiler’s these days ~.~

What ever would compel someone to come near your dear… toiler?

1 Like

Sentence should be rewritten. Something like “The Minister of Affairs has o, so many duties to handle” or “As the Minister of Affairs I have oh so many duties to handle”

*collapses rather than has collapse

*hand

Also nice to see that this thread has become so much more active while I was away.
@Arcania Code some more peasant! House Baruch commands it! Haha, but really keep up the good work my friend! I notice you went with Sebastian after all.

@EmperorHeartless Thank you for your overview, they’ve been fixed, (Except for the collapse/collapses one, can’t really find either one out of context in that section.)

That I must agree with, a great thing i any. Sigh, so many houses requests my services. Not a single one offers crowns, only results or death. :wink:

Rolo and Sebastian, we’ll see how well it turns out in the end :smile:

Clearly you haven’t seen my toilet.

Golden diamond encrusted porcelain god that it is.

That… does sound amazing… to look at, and quite uncomfortable and painful to use ~.~

Very uncomfortable yes but worth it.

It will rise to be the greatest throne.

ANNOUNCEMENT: It’s that time of the week again :slight_smile: Update day. Chapter 1 has finally arrived. Next update will consist of the Halloween event scene, sadly there’s quite a bit of mechanics depending on which path you take so… that’s still needing completion. I would put it with the current update, but I would hate to throw in a half done scene.

NOTICE: I’m attempting to put in a paragon management system, and mission system for them to grow stronger and more efficient, let me know how that goes.

Attempting to give an added ability to the amulet, though its true abilities (unless your insane and simply imagining it) remains to be seen. I look forward to seeing if it’s a go ahead or a nogo thing.

UPDATE: Previous upload issue fixed, update is live. (Old and new images have been added/returned to the game - a character image has been added, if it’s preferred that companion images be left to the imagination, current and future pics will be removed.)

2 Likes

This is th one with magic right ,I never really caught on.

House of Doritos! I’m dying @Arcania you just made my day

@maj12 Not exactly, the game has a little super natural aspects (might be removed), but generally no, though I’m not quite sure what you’re talking about. If you’re referencing assassins legacy, that plays little to no role in this game.

@chasemee Haha glad to hear it, I took out a bit of the entertaining bit for a more… on the topic approach. I’ll see about keeping the mood as light as possible (more so through the characters).

If i try to stall the unknown guard i seem to get an error when i used up all the options.

@DisturbedOne It’s a pretty large scene with many routes, do you have the error code, a screenshot (preferably), or anything really that can show what caused the error? Was the error game stopping? I’ll see what I can dig-up scanning my code, but I’ll be reliant on your reply to pinpoint the error. Thanks for notifying me :wink:

Okay i tried it again, used up all the stall questions this time instead of exiting that section by random. When i used up everything, it brought me back to the main list where i decided on how to act. The stall question was still there so i clicked it and then the error.

Found and fixed :smile:

I ah see ,so this is more about a climb to power …can I stab people in the neck to do that.?