The Royal Legacy (New Poll on post #1466) (Hiatus)

Do a hunting scene thats something nobles did for fun!

A hunting scene is already in the making, no worries.

i hope is not hunting like a certain “ramsay snow”… but maybe if there is a traitor… ehem…

maybe you can add a option if our mc is an assasin we can find traitors…you know to have advantages…
for example:
A Merchant: it get you more money for the mc
An Assassin: gives you ability to find traitors
A Soldier: gives you a bonus of loyalty points in soldiers/ allys¿?
A Ringleader: ability to control riots in the future or to more sucessfully spy enemys

(Haven’t seen game of thrones yet) Well well, I see someones caught on to the way of the nobles already :wink:

Background is mainly set up to play a major role in the storyline development. It does come up often in dialogue and affect different scenes depending on the situation. The MC knowing their way around the markets… dealing with assassins… military campaign and the likes. Ring leader plays a bigger part in the black market and underworld.

But cha I like the way you think on those advantages :smile:

(If anyone is having issues when sitting with advisers and attendants to set budgets and selecting the option to see financial details, let me know)

1 Like

First of all, I have to expel the enemies that invaded my kingdom. For that, I will have to rise a great army. In the demo, I had 500 soldiers, but I think it is really not a big army and I don’t feel sure to attack some of them. Well, I sent the sick people to another kingdom xD Let’s see what will happens in the future.

500 isn’t a lot is it ^_^, do not fear, you have been granted a 3 day gracing period in which to prepare yourself and gather the people for war. Sadly I fear, I would have granted some grand amount of soldiers… but I want you nobles to work! Turn that number into thousands soon and send them out carefully. You’re practically starting from scratch, with repairs on the keep and general buildings underway and nearing completion.

Hmm perhaps I should have the garrison have their own numbers rather than consider them the same as the army. I wonder which lord, if it came to it, would send their untrained people, garrison, and army to battle…

If ya got a problem, send it over to another lord. Expect results in a few days marvin :stuck_out_tongue: (gametime)

It doesn’t matter! I AM INVINCIBLE!!! But i will be careful anyway. I would like to slaughter those sick people, but from mercy i send them to other nobles…hehe! :smirk:

@Damian I wouldn’t personally call that mercy, but ah :smile: Who am I to question nobility?

Speaking of, was there an option to simply kill them all?

The last time when i played? Yes. I am sure i remember about this. But i never did this! Is a bigger evil to send them to others. Always must think about the bigger evil! :smile:

Naturally I’m not much for picking sides on the moral charts, but if you’re sending people to another city which of course could spread the disease further (if it’s really anything) and inevitably becoming the concern of the city you’ve sent them to, ultimately they would probably be cured with medicinal knowledge being more advanced and all.

On the other hand massacring them all would technically get rid of your problem, but at the sacrifice of lives that you did nothing to save, inevitably protecting the rest of your people. To sweep your troubles on another or to kill your own people, which indeed is the greater evil.

How advanced is medicine in this world? I was thinking in this way i would kill more people!

Maybe there could be an option if you upgrade your healthcare to initiate some sort of biological warfare? I already kind of did it when I sent the infected people to my neighbors.

Medicine exists to quite a near modernized state. Although not to the extent that we know it. Electricity and the likes aren’t there to hold the technology needed to put the push in. However through chemicals and experimentation and geniuses, proper medicines can be made.

There’s already an option to upgrade your healthcare. Budgeting section. As for biological warfare… you’re playing with fire, but yes sending over infected people, giving rotten or tainted goods, and so on will introduce an age of biological warfare unlike the world has never seen. Of course this will probably lead to near extinction, but ah.

This is not my type of war.

Then I would recommend not continuously sending diseases, infested wares, poison, or related means to your enemies. That would include developing the means or interacting with those attempting such things. Though effective, the consequences and damage to ones honor will be great, and forever remembered. History is an interesting thing isn’t it.

I couldn’t care less about honor! I only don’t want to die because i unleashed a virus i can’t control, or something like that! I want to be remembered as the most evil and feared being from the world. :smile:

Why don’t you create a virus that only you know the cure too

Seems a bit advanced considering this game has a sort’ve middle age feel.

A virus can evolve. Nope! I prefer to remain at the classical methods! And bloodshed is more fun than illness.

True maybe just use a virus that’s already there and just hope for the best