The Royal Legacy (New Poll on post #1466) (Hiatus)

Chaotic evil. I just love to see things and people burning! :joy:

The darkspawn are a blight in the planet.
So basically humanity.
And Elves
Dwarves
Oh and Qunari

I agree mostly, but I think that the elves and Qunari are pretty misunderstood. Besides, they don’t constantly war with each other and try to take over the world.

But Darkspawn are a blight. And Darkspawn are made from all races. Specifically BroodMothers.

Indeed. Hurlocks from Humans, Genlocks from Dwarves and Ogres from Qunari, Shriek from Elves. All birthed by Broodmothers of their original races.

Well, Alistair was right about one thing: The blight brings people together. Just not the way he meant.

Either way, I suppose it’s time we get this thread back on track. As the story progresses, I plan to be evil, but for world domination, not just for the sake of evil like most other people here.

I’d like to dominate the world just to be say “Yeah I dominated the world. Have you?”
Basically bragging rights.

I don’t think the darkspawn are the blight they carry it… Don’t they?

The “taint” is basically a disease to be completely. A magic disease with a high mortality rate that has the ability to transform females of a race into broodmothers through… methods… but still basically a disease. I guess blight is just a general term they use for it.

But they call a horde of darkspawn above ground a blight(when there’s an archdemon)

Apologies for my lack of conversing and commenting, specifically on the world dominance discussion, but please try to keep the conversation relevant to the thread. If you have questions or statements involving Dragon Age please refer to the dragon age thread.

1 Like

Is your character going to be able to fight in this game

Actually yeah will the MC fight or just lead and make decisions.
I did choose the soldier background after all :wink:

I’m actually going to make it a choice. I’m still deciding on that part. The MC will have the chance of doing both, but probably things are leaning towards the MC having to get outta the keep to fight. The MC however can choose if they want to be in the front, remain in the back or otherwise remain far from the fighting at their keep. What kind of commander are you?

The type that dominates and inspires, but dies by a freak accident that makes the entire realm go wtf!?

Im the type of commander that has some weird magic in me and is slowly dieing by it and does one epic final battle that I win then “say” goodbye to my romance if you know what I mean
(PS I know you said to stop talking about dragon age but I just saw the trespasser dlc trailer and IT.WAS.AWESOME)

No need to risk my neck in the front! I stay on the throne and eat popcorn watching the slaughter! Ahahahaha! :joy: Seriously, i can command my troops better from this point. :smirk:

Hmm, come to think of it, it would be complicated having a captain for no reason. The MC once the plans of war have been made can decide if they want to hang back or whatever they want to do in camp or generally stay with the attack. Each decision of course would have their own mini involvement scene to it.

Speaking of,I think I’ll readjust how the troop upgrade goes. It’ll upgrade the quality of the gear and amount you have, and the skill of your troops, but not the size in itself.

Then there should be a matter concerning recruitment. Recruitment campaigns,

• Conscription (Forced enlistment)
  • Bribe (Payed Defection)
  • Recruit (Voluntary enlistment)

Don’t mind the listing above, they’re still incoming, as for what I meant by bribe, it’s implying, attempt to bribe your enemy troops into defecting.

I think I should go conscription for criminals and recruitment for civilians.
No one cares if the convicted killer is forced to go die on the battlefield so it might work out.

I had forgotten about criminals. Decisions on citizen involvement with war and criminals involvement, not a bad idea. Although @faewkless this isn’t GoT, how do you intend to have criminals fight for you without them either simply deserting or trying to kill you the first chance they get?

On a random note from that, you know what would be embarrassing? Your people throwing food at you.