The Royal Legacy (New Poll on post #1466) (Hiatus)

it just seems to me that rolo sounds like a kids name on the other hand your adviser rolo is charismatic, good looking, and right now seems loyal id maybe give him a noble type of name

look at this website below it’s got alot of cool names to use without copyright

http://medieval.stormthecastle.com/medieval-names.htm

P.S. you sill havent fixed this

Whisper: “I don’t know you about you sister, but my legs are getting tired, I think I’ll have a seat.”

take away the you between “know” and “about”

I’ll fix that when I’m on a computer. I had forgotten that there were two copies for everything in that scene. as for Rolo, I’ve been considering it for a bit.

either his new name will be Lucien or Sebastian.

2 Likes

Right at the beginning: startup line 34: Invalid create instruction, no value specified: guards

1 Like

I actually don’t hate the name Rolo because I enjoy that it’s different and it makes me think of delicious candy. So it makes me hate him less on first impression than I probably would otherwise. However if the sage in you thinks it’d be wise to change my vote is for Sebastian. I personally think Lucien is a tad overused. And who doesn’t love alliteration? :].

I’ve got the same problem, I hope @Arcania fixes it soon so I can test what sounds like an interesting game.

Same problem on chrome. Looks like

Sorry folks ima back.

I’ll get to fixing those errors asap.
Was messing around troop sizes and things yesterday.

Alongside the fixes I’ll release an update. The scene was becoming too lengthy so had to cut it short, let me know if it seems a bit off.

@Monk65 Your words have touched me. What a dilemma…a nice alliteration or a name that sounds a lot better when screamed. in annoyance that is…or anger.

I really like what I’ve seen so far.

Glad you enjoyed it. now it’s time to really take your role as a noble. I my just cut the whole attack scene out and move it to a later point…

it is a bit too early and there’s more that can be done with it…

Personally i wouldn’t mind that i was “ah im already being attacked?!”

Haha sorry bout that. it was the conclusion I came to when I was thinking…how to have a damaged keep that requires rebuilding and renaming?

but I’ve got just the thing. ^~^

1 Like

@Xero and @DDrum75 All fixed, game is now playable.

@Monk65 I’ve decided to keep the name Rolo for him, it’s suitable. Lucien is a bit overrated =p and Sebastian…I like the name, I think I’ll give it to…him. (That’s for me to know and for you to find out :wink:)

@DDrum75 Enjoy. For I welcome you to a world of a noble. Rule your people well…or send them all to the dungeons. Whichever you prefer :slight_smile:

@alliebee All fixed, sorry again about that.

@vampierkid222 The attack scene has been removed. I’m making up for the scene now.

3 Likes

Sebastins your rival/BBEG

@faewkless Haha fraid Sebastian gives off more gentler vibes for that =p No worries I have just the thing in mind :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see what happens now.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Sebastian sounds perfectly fine when screamed in annoyance or anger.
Have you never watched The Little Mermaid? XD.

Well cool. I’m glad you agree. And interesting. ^^.

@Arcania i think you should change stats change.
Soldier:(Benefits: Command +2 & Intrigue +1) should be Command+2 and Charisma+1
since i think Commander is motivating his troops instead of intriguing. Unless you meant it as Strategy resulting from planning. but then Intrigue stats would need major rework
Since you have MAJOR overlap between charisma and intrigue

@vampierkid222 Haha sadly the first thing up to bat is work =p

@Monk65 It does o.o Sadly that’s one Disney movie I’ve not seen.

@CaesarCzech The soldier learned leadership and skill in commanding the troops, and general troop involvement. I did mean it more as a manipulating and using intrigues to get what you wanted from the commander. I do need to fix that overlap problem. sigh

Edit: Intrigue and Charisma overlap fixed. @CaesarCzech let me know if it’s still not clear enough.

This reminds me of Game of Thrones Ascent.

can you explain what part of the game reminds you of games of thrones?