The Royal Legacy (New Poll on post #1466) (Hiatus)

@darren_muir Ah the wolf…hmm…that’s a good question. I’m sure it should have a quest of its own. But I’m not quite sure how to incorporate it yet. And I’m doing just great today. Nice and relaxed.

will there be a part out today << (i will most likely say this everyday)

also im glad you are having a good day and im sure i can come up with some fun ideas for the wolf i can throw you’re way… SPOILER the wolf is actually one of you’re paragon’s (just kidding)

@darren_muir can’t say I recommend asking that question in particular daily, that one tends to make me feel rushed and in turn take long breaks, thus much longer for game updates =p

Actually…I was thinking about having a paragon that did just that. Though it sounded a bit much…

Although a regular wolf may just do. Won’'t cause much trouble or do much. Curl around the hearth…

i was kidding :smile: so what do you do ? high school, college, university, work ?

@darren_muir In the future, try to use the edit function to combine posts. Having three posts in a row is unnecessary.

sorry i told the truth i thought freedom of speech was legal but i guess not

Moving back on topic, names have been updated, minor bug fixes done.

I think once the combat scene is done, I’ll move on to some of the keep secrets. (After rebuilding/renaming of course and really making the keep yours.)

@darren_muir To answer your question, I’ll be headed for college in a month. =p

I’m starting to think you’re really getting over-sensitive right now… @jasonstevanhill (Who is one of the creators of Choice of Games) is simply telling you that if you post something short and then you think about making another short post you could simply edit the former post and then everyone’s happy. Clogging a thread (Which means having 3-4 posts of your own in a row) can get annoying for other users.

6 Likes

omg i just learned how to edit my posts im a noob give me a BREAK

That’s… not my point. When I posted I was talking about:

That post is somewhat passive aggressive. You are not insulting @jasonstevanhill directly but you are hinting that he’s negating one of your rights. I can understand that you are a “noob” and you don’t know much about the forums but getting angry because someone tried to help you is a really bad way to present yourself in a forum where everybody is as nice as possible. If you didn’t understand what Jason was telling you then I’ll put it in simpler terms: “Stop clogging the thread with all those short posts. It is annoying as hell. If you didn’t know that pencil icon is used to edit your post”.

1 Like

how about this i only talk to arcania and leave everyone else alone and in return you and jason can leave me alone

im sick of all this arguing

Look, you can talk to anyone you want. Our point is that if you’re going to post make sure that you say everything you want in only one. There’s no limit to the amount of characters that can be in a post. Making 4 post that are only one-two sentences long is annoying. I’m pretty sure that when someone gets a notification about 4 new posts on this thread they are not expecting all those post being one sentence long and being of only one user. Check the Guns Of Infinity thread, that thread has over 7,000 posts and every one of them is at least 7-8 sentences long and you can bet anything that you won’t find 3 post in a row made by the same person.

You could implement a hunting side quest where you could save/ adopt an injured baby wolf and nurture it to health … or not depending

2 Likes

ohh i really like the sound of that

Thank you Jjcb, sorry for the misunderstanding. Wasn’t my intention to have the thread go down this route. I’ll see about correcting this in the future.

@alexxo97 Ohhhh traveling through your woods during your freetime hunting that…it sounds so natural…so perfect. Nicely done there :slight_smile:

@Jjcb Appreciate the correction on our wayward fellow noble.

@darren_muir You have found redemption my good sir. And I think alex has found a way to save the wolf idea :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

what if the reason you are getting attacked is an old enemy of you’re fathers is attacking and since he heard of you’re fathers demise he thought he could take you’re lands

this way there would be a reason for the attack and we would have an enemy to fight ?

also i think the military adviser doesnt show the proper respect to her lord i think rolo need’s a new name it doesnt fit his personality in my opinion and im starting to like whisper i have no idea why :smiley:

also i think it unfair that no one gets a pic of them except rolo im not saying give everyone in the entire game pics but maybe just you’re advisers ?

whoops, must have missed the notification for this post.

@darren_muir Well well, that’s not such a bad idea o.o I think I’ll incorporate a back story to that. Someone among the powerful antagonist. Compared to a random neighboring noble attacking mmhm. I think you just need to prove yourself to this battle hardened warrior. Really? Perhaps you’re right, though what name were you thinking of?

I’ll see what I can do :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • A women approaches you with several guards a few feet behind her as you step down from your horse. — A woman approaches you with several guards a few feet behind her as you step down from your horse.

• IF you have little renown and you attempt to take the immortals throne, you would be seen as nothing more as a petty beggar attempting to sit on a rich mans table. — If you have little renown and you attempt to take the immortals throne, you would be seen as nothing more as a petty beggar attempting to sit on a rich mans table.

• My father was pronounced dead only a week or so ago, around the same time as your own fathers death. — My father was pronounced dead only a week or so ago, around the same time as your own father’s death.

• I wish to be employed here as your spy master and your political adviser. — I wish to be employed here as your spymaster and your political adviser.

• I don’t know you about you sister, but my legs are getting tired, I think I’ll have a seat.” — “I don’t know about you sister, but my legs are getting tired, I think I’ll have a seat.”

• “It’s agreed. You’ll be my new spy master.” — “It’s agreed. You’ll be my new spymaster.”

1 Like

On it…

@CaballeroDeAndromeda Thank you very much and all fixed :slight_smile:

I’ll see about releasing the next update tomorrow.

2 Likes