The Royal Legacy (New Poll on post #1466) (Hiatus)

lol Darren your in an interesting one I’ll give ya that.

Well let’s see. I’m someone of few words, a bit of a mystery, obsessed over chocolate, tend to enjoy leadership positions - aids in inspiring royal legacy, extremely calm, level headed, stress easy, insomniac, bit paranoid, easily bored, type that enjoys always doing something new, dislike repetition, hate vegetables and salad, a bit conceited, a bit overly caring about others, people person, born and raised in the northern Midwest of America, from a military family, plan on joining the military also, headed for the college life. I think I covered everything…oh and correction on the first description. Someone of few words…at times.

Was that what you were looking for?

you sound adorable :smiley:

bit sad you dont like anime but oh well :smile:

Lol if you insist, though I think I did miss that one o.o, My problem is finding a good one thag I can enjoy. Logical one’s get knocked through a wall I expect there to be a good reason or a broken back. Only exception being dragon ball z but we won’t go into that convo.

Though on topic, is it preferred to stay in your keep or travel the world yourself. Should it be optional to leave your keep and walk around the common folk or visit the markets or shall it be part of the storyline?

yes ofcourse its your land after all you should get to do whatever you want not just the market place but stuff like visiting the barracks or the stable basically do whatever you wish but can i suggest that in the prologue that the MC gets injured alittle it would be awesome if you got to chose what kind of injury just because i love big scars on the face they are so intimidating and cool

my fav anime… One Piece but im right now watching shokugeki no soma and kuroko no basket

i am actually thinking of making my own choice of games but the coding and stuff look REALLY hard… you got any tips ?

So do you think another part can be put up tonight ?

@darren_muir

• Hmm I’ll take that into consideration and thought. I think I have a means.
  • I recommend and exactly as I have jump right into things. I still continue to learn a bit of something whenever I want my story to do something adn I don’t know how. It’s amazing really how many different ways there are to get the job done. But ah other than the choicescript dev to help you along once you download +/ or choiceofgames homepage make your own game area helps in walking through things. Generally a key thing I found that helps is looking at other game codes to see how they do things. It may help to simply write your story first. Then turn it to code after.
  • Probably not, I just got home from a long meeting. I sadly hadn’t had the chance to really get into the scene =( I’ll need a little time to unwind, then I’ll see about power working through things.

Edit: On second thought my backup plans were cancelled -.-, well time to get coding.

@Arcania You forgot to mention your obsession with brownies😊 Also i think there should be a/ several opportunitiesntoninteract with the population iengo outside of the keep even outside the city, but there ahould aimilarly be the option to remain inside or thrownanfeast etc

Hmmm…

Construction, research, and military building.

Then freetime. --> Availability to go to the city, find something to do in the keep, or throw a feast.

Random Event

Followed by storyline event.

Sound about right for a nobles schedule?

3 Likes

how many paragons can we have we definitely need mor than 1 or 2 i was thinking 4 or 5

and why did you take out part of the story instead of adding a part :’(

i need to grow up :slight_smile: im like a kid waiting for a new toy seriously every 5 minutes i will see if you have messaged me back about the game :smiley:

Allure: Allure is directed towards the voice. Spreading
gossip or rumors. Using mysteries, secrets, and tempting or charming
others to get your way. The whispers of court is truly a deadly one.
Charisma: Charisma is directed towards profit
like instances.Typically using one’s personality and charm to inspire
devotion in others. Using your very gracefullness to get your way. Such
as bribing others or things related to the trade of wealth.

Seems too much of Overlap to me. perhaps changing Allure to Intrigue ?

i disagree i like allure

Sorry long night and morning. And sucky phones…anyhow

@Darren_muir

• Actually 2 or 3 Paragons may be too many as is, 4 would be a limit if anything as paragons need to have their own bio’s. So you can interact and get to know them, having too many plus your advisers? And those you meet and do business with often? That tends to get to an overflow.
  • Because that was mainly just giving you a taste of the story layout, how dialogue is done and the choices are written. It was never meant to be apart of the actual story or storyline to begin with.
  • Haha don’t worry about it, it keeps me on my toes and gives me something to think about while working.

@CaesarCzech Intrigue doesn’t sound like such a bad idea, I will have to push for a better divider between the two.

1 Like

how are you today ?

i’m trying to think of a way to get the wolf by my side like how does he become a part of the story ?

maybe someone give’s him to you as a gift when he’s only a puppy and he grows up over time ?

and i get to choose how i want him to be like do i want to train him as a fighter or a playful dog or maybe just a friend who will always be by your side ?

sorry i mean playful wolf

@darren_muir You can edit your previous post by clicking on the pencil-looking thing. That might be a bit more practical in cases like this.

1 Like

thanks for the tip Hunny i appreciate it