The Royal Legacy (New Poll on post #1466) (Hiatus)

It will probably slice some parts of the pointed tip, then the blade will slide to the wooden shaft. The arrow will most likely be cut in in half.

But that will still be a difficult feat. You will still need good reflexes and precise timing. You just have a very light and very sharp sword. You didn’t gain any magical powers.

You’re not a jedi with a lightsaber. You’re just an ordinary human with a lightsaber. Hahahahaha…

Hahaha, that’s true. Though noting how light it is, this would be assuming you turned around fast enough and were lucky enough to strike it. The arrow would no doubt be cut in half, but would it fall apart or continue its trajectory… ah well, little chance of that happening.

Both. It could continue with its trajectory or fall apart depending on how you hit it and where you hit it.

Assuming it’s not the flat of the blade I suppose so. Well so much for the idea of using that as a scene… back to the drawing board.

You could still use it for a scene.

It’s not impossible. There is an episode in Mythbusters where someone attempted that arrow-splitting feat with a katana. He succeeded, though the arrow was not totally cut evenly in half.

If it’s just one arrow, with good enough reflex and training, you can do so especially since the sword is light, sharp and easy to handle.

But a multitude of arrows directed at you? You’ll deflect maybe four or five, before arrows pepper you and you fall to the ground and die.

Perhaps it might just be usable. I can just see the scene brimming out. :blush:

2 Likes

Less than a week until update release! I’ll be pouring down new scenes as quickly and efficiently as possible.

5 Likes

Cool ,I was a bit worried about the lack of activity.

Excuse that, still in the recovery process- but fear not, I plan on keeping up with the monthly updates. Even if it means cliff hangers + mid month updates :stuck_out_tongue:

Quite a bit of changes to attend to! Hopefully I can get the sadistic leader scene in before weeks-end. I’m looking forward to the prison scenes.

How far are you willing to go to gain the information you need? Would you be willing to pry it from the lips of the elderly? How far are you willing to go to cement your authority? Are you willing to punish even children?

Ah the path of an Emperor/Empress is a lonely one, but does it truly has to be? The legacy awaits :smiley:

4 Likes

1 Like

Elderly? Well, they’re going to die soon anyway. I’ll just make it quick.

Punish the children? I prefer to call it ‘teaching them obedience.’

Bwahahahahah… :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I suppose I don’t really need a sadistic side story to show how sadistic the Emperor is at this rate :confused:

If I lived in Imora, I would be on the first class ticket out. Though I suppose having your own council plotting against you behind your back would make for a good chance of change.

Replace the council with loyalist, or even better a law that will state that if I die my advisors/council will be buried with me regardless of… status. Also building a wall ala Berlin to keep my people in.

We all know how well that wall worked and ended historically…

Though at this point, if you die, your council will likely be removed and replaced regardless of who takes over.

That was due to a lack of funds and the Kool-Aid Man! I won’t make the same mistakes as the U.S.S.R.

Well it’ll make sure my council won’t betray me, I’ll need a dictator’s paranoia.

Each council member will have to deal with weekly assassination attempts to keep them on their toes.
If they get killed well

Only the best.

Haha that actually sounds kinda realistic. @faewkless, though I doubt relationships will be running high. And if they quit, I doubt anyone would want to be in a castle with so much assassination works. But I can nearly guarantee the security will be top notch veterans.

@Dark_Stalker Yes, I’m sure the wall would have succeeded with enough funding to have it built and maintained properly and kool-aid man :stuck_out_tongue: Though I wonder if the separation of family had anything to do with it. :wink:

Then we can rent out security guards for profit.
We can also use this to train assassins too.
It’s like a game.
Except with more poison.

I’ll make families whole. They’ll work harder knowing their family is under threat.

Definitely some complicated minds out there