The Royal Legacy (New Poll on post #1466) (Hiatus)

:open_mouth: Who sent her replacement papers?

I won’t say names cough @Joshua_Devon, but they know who they are. :wink:

Or perhaps it was the jealous Rolo…

One chapter in and he’s already doing his own thing?

loool He’s an interesting one isn’t he =p I think I’ll keep him around :slight_smile:

I don’t know… This type of “initiative” is the one that gets you killed early on. If he’s planning on staying for the long term, he better tread lightly.

Survival rule 1: Don’t show initiative early on, got it.

Heheh hope he doesn’t try doing some research or signing war agreements without you =p

1 Like

I’ll punch that weaving spider if he does. Right in the nose. :stuck_out_tongue:

Heheh Best we keep him to parchments and advising, wouldn’t want to ruin his face now would we, its the poor guys only asset :slight_smile:

True. But he won’t listen. They never do. Is Dame Ursa going to stick around or is he also going to get rid of her…?

Hmm…her replacement is already here sadly, though she’s barely a scene in her personality is barely set.

Dame Ursa I fear must go bye bye. Perhaps she’ll return…actually defence? Maybe…

Lol don’t think like that, that poor bookworm had to deal with bandits galore, just think what they did to him before you got there. We won’t let him get rid of anyone else now will we.

Look like the start scene is all but complete. This is going faster then expected. looks at clock Never mind. Looks like time flies when your into your work =p

Good. :punch: Probably deserved it too. He knows what he did. :laughing:

Earlier in the thread someone said they played as a male character, is that option no longer available? Or is that option in the scenes you removed in the current version demo?

@CaballeroDeAndromeda Haha you’re so mean =p And no I didn’t remove that, it’s one of the first choices atm.

I rewrote it so that it plays more into the game and not bam survey time.

I’m at a crossroad with picking a picture for the new opening…

I haven’t come across that choice. I’m always being referred to as “My Lady”.

Strange…at the very first choice once you accept Lord Miro’s quest. It should ask if you are a Sir or a Dame- picking sir would make you a male. and from there it’lll ask your name and house.

scrap that you’re right sorry, looks like it got ousted during me edits. Just need to decide on a picture and then I can move on to finishing up this update…

If your interested in helping me decide just send me a private message :slight_smile:

feared definitely feared

@darren_muir interesting…

you know I think I’ll take the involvement with the troop s and building your army to heart…revamping the stats couldn’t hurt too much .

Oh and two more notices!

1. Update should be ready later today.

2. If this thread reaches 20 likes I’ll take it as there is enough support for the game and bother adding a save system.

Haven’t stopped laughing since I started reading the thread and then

Raise up tongue to sweep the ears of those who would do you harm

What

Then a Mulan reference!

It does remain a bit rough around the edges but it gets better the further the demo goes alone. The scope and pacing is consistently nice though.

@Zanite Haha didn’t think anyone would catch that =p woulda actually looked up the rest of it, but was like nah =p - that just gave me an idea :slight_smile:

:relaxed:

I’m glad my attempt at keeping things entertaining at least a little bit went well =p

Hopefully I can smooth out that roughness, and thank you :slight_smile:

i also like the idea of maximizing what a paragon can do like buying them
better armor, making them go away and train for a few weeks or months to
get stronger or something along those lines

It was fun, I hope you keep going with it because I think it could be pretty damn good at the end of the day : D