The Rise of Magic (WIP) 3/13/21 4:24 P.M. ET

Lol, you about to be my favorite person, and I’ve made the changes you suggested and fixed the input surname from showing up twice. Thank you!

1 Like

Hehe you gonna change that opinion after one or two updates :roll_eyes::smile_cat::smirk_cat:

1 Like

Oi @Desmond_Ashford

and try to tell yourself it was just your brain playing tricks on you.

The problems has been fixed thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

How many ROs have you planned?!?

4 or 5, their gender will be up to you when you get to that part of the story. I’ll update this post to give you a description of each of the characters tomorrow. So be on the lookout for that and a reminder you are the only human in this world.

3 Likes

Ooh all the ROs are gonna be non-human supernatural creatures/beings?!? Damn Devils…

Lol are there gonna be demons (and angels, unfortunately) in this realm/world?!?

Every fantasy being that are told in Stories/TVs/Movies/Books to this very day will be in this world. They might have a small part but I’m going to try and involve. Kinda like the show supernatural, if you watched it.

1 Like

Oi @Desmond_Ashford

I think that should be ‘tray

Oi @Desmond_Ashford

My MC is a female…

I chose punk style but it says street style in stats…

why you are here

‘medieval looking kingdom’ makes?more sense cause MC doesn’t actually knows if it’s actually a medieval kingdom…

Looking up, you see

As they draw closer, you start to realize that they weren’t planes

It’s true she gave me nightmares about bugs and typos for three weeks

1 Like

If ya haven’t noticed already, I’m the Empress of Nightmares :smile_cat::smirk_cat::smiling_imp:

1 Like

That means I love your story @AMER1CANN1NJA09 :roll_eyes::neutral_face::no_mouth: it’s an amazingly weird story…

The snippets you sometimes post while figuring out the story are very interesting too…

LOL I left to get something to eat for 20 minutes and comeback to my own personal Grammarly

3 Likes

Oi @Desmond_Ashford are there actually planes in this world?!? Or MC mistook 'em for flying creatures /supernaturals?!?

MC mistook them for planes.

Cool, Thank-You…

No problem, I’ve also made the changes you suggested. I send a much bigger thank you. :laughing:

2 Likes

Its good so far. I choose darren for my name, but somehow it turns out to be devin. I thought maybe i should let you know about that

It seems interesting so far. It kind of feels like through the looking glass. Can’t wait to see how this all plays out.

Kind of wanting to know if their is a time difference between the world’s? Like one day in the the fantasy world is one hour or so in the human/normal world.