The Rangers Domain - A Flight Of Power [Feedback Needed!]

Also a little late but i agree the rangers apprentice series rocks! :-bd

Oh and the game does have a lot of potential.

Just remembered the name of book 4 @Zach
“The Battle For Skandinadia”
And i’m working on a blackjack code so you can bet money and such.

BLACKJACK!!!

Nice. Im liking it so far looking forward to seeing more.

Daisuke 1 is your name from D.N. Angel? 2 good idea, hope to see more of it!

@Daisuke actually its just"The Battle For Skandia" i dont know how you got the other name
:confused: [-X

@Anti
No, and thanks for the feedback!
@DaltonKing
I don’t know either.
@Everyone
I’m working on the blackjack scene, harder than I thought though.

I no longer need help to test this game, I will continue to work on it in private, thanks for everyone that helped, peace!
-Daisuke

aww, but I liked helping… why??? why Daisuke why???

@Anti
I plan on submitting this game to CoG, and making it cost money (if my game interests them) and if I post the pre-release version here, you won’t have much reason to buy the game, would you?

Of course I wouldnt have much reason to buy the game… You and your plans of riches! darn you money!!! Ok im dont ranting. I understand your motivations and agree with them, in part. (I’d agree with them in full, but as the consumer of this product I dont want to pay so just in part)

@Anti
If my game were a book, it would equal to just around 1000 pages of text, maybe more, minus all the commands i’ll be using, and this is just part ONE.
If I get a huge customer disatisfaction on the price, I can lower/raise my standing point if the need arises.

1 Like

@Daisuke, I get it. I agree with it. I’ll buy it. Its good. Just curious any estimate on how long till your done?

I’ll post updates I make to the game on this thread, I need your feedback! Here’s the updates for the 1.1 Beta Pre-Release:

o Added A Random Battle System, if you are not in an ‘urgent’ scene, you can click the stats tab and start a randomized battle.

o Added more to the scene where you choose your gender, you can explain how you helped your mom, thus choosing your starting stats.

o Getting around to completing the Blackjack, Roluette, Poker, and Crazy 8’s minigame.

o Added *rand functions to some of the main scenes, if your lucky, before a required battle starts (a battle you can’t run from) you might get an advantage by landing a lucky shot, for instance:
You quickly draw your bow and aim at the bandit, the draw back…
If the die lands on one, you get:
The arrow misses by mere centimeters!
(Note that these aren’t actual scenes from the game)
And if the die lands on two, you get:
The arrow makes it mark! The bandit staggers backwards, and pauses to check how severe the wound is, you decreased his health a little and stunned him for a brief period of time!
etc. etc. etc.

So tell me what you think guys! I plan on releasing the 1.3 beta for a quick test to see what your reactions are. But I still have to finish the minigames, which will come in 1.2!
Happy Choicescripting!
-Daisuke

@Anti
Not sure what the estimate would be, but i’m guessing 1-3 months, if everything goes according to plan.
I still need feedback for the updates and the occasional snapshot of the game, if I get good feedback, I might go a little faster! :smiley:

the link said 404 dropbox error

@Anti
I know, I deleted the 1.0 Beta Version of the game, the 1.3 Beta will be a new link.

What about Just Like Clockwork? Don’t tell me you abandoned it… *wild Luke “NOOO” voice*

@AlexCosarca
Not sure, I’ll try to continue it, but i’m not sure at the moment, I think personally, it would have never made it.