One Thousand Blooms — (ON HIATUS)

Yeah, right, that’s not the vibe I was getting of off her, she wants the mc as her good little sex-toy trophy husband until she’s tired of him.

Then add in not bathing for like a week beforehand on top of that and eating lots of fish and garlic the day before and they should hopefully get the message.

Good! Then let them be even more displeased. That said I hope we can still get out of that marriage, but maybe the male mc does have the disadvantage here as the author just hinted that her brother at least would let an obviously unhappy mc off the hook here. Sadly I’m getting the feeling that Rhona won’t be so understanding, she a spoiled girl who seems to care mostly about herself, imho.

2 Likes

Oh well play as a girl and know little puppy stalker is far worse than Drunken Britney because Drunken is clear you see her coming. However little stalker is creppy and doesn’t care how much you say no to him he is there trying to bought you for a phosphorescence goat or some camels… he is soooo creppy!! Puppy stalker

“Drunken Britney” may be clear in her intent, but she’s also got to know the gay mc really likes her brother, considering all the time they spend together, so I don’t trust her motives there. I mean she’s obviously pretty and wealthy, so she could obviously have far more desirable guys than the mc, but she decides, she’s just got to have the mc as her trophy.
Forgive me if I think that’s more than a little creepy and unwholesome too.

Her brother strikes me as a far better person, plus by the time the mc is 21, he’s apparently already wealthy and successful in his own right. I thought Mara usually likes handsome, wealthy and successful nobles, even if she does inevitably poison them once she’s had her “fun” with them. :wink:

My mc would have loved it if only Maetthere stalked loved him back as much as he (thinks) he loves that guy. :cry:
But no, he gets some very unwanted and unwelcome attention from his super spoiled and bratty younger sister.

2 Likes

Puppy Stalker attacks Mara’s pride trying buntly as hell bought her like a cow in a bucher shop. My girl was mean to him all damn choice I have it was a no no NO NO ARE YOU $&&(/( DEAF I WON’T HAVE SEX WITH YOU IN A MILLION OF YEARS go buy yourself a doll. He is not political and say Yeah I know you don’t love me but if you marry me I offer you this contract in exchange two son of daughters within lovers … NO A PUBLIC NAH NAH YOU ARE A PUBLIC POOR I WILL OFFERING PAY YOUR PHOSPHORUS PARTY TO BANG YOU HARD LIKE YOUR OWNER… I am being exaggerate guys I know but that’s the vibe I had .

Meatthere at least has the wealth and the standing of his own to negotiate a marriage contract with our guardian, since we’re apparently still considered a minor. But I agree it would have been classier of him to ask the mc beforehand too.
Rhona on the other hand does all of that too while she’s still living of off daddy’s money and a minor herself to boot and she doesn’t even think to ask us either.
She no more proposes a marriage contract for an heir and spare and our separate bedrooms/wings of mansion and our own lovers after that “duty” is finished either. It’s very clear she wants us as her sex toy and trophy husband, not (primarily) her sperm-donor, or the “father” of her children.

2 Likes

Well puppy wants sex too and is clear about it since teen. But I think @Lycoris would change that to dont look that our character has to sell her his they body for a party or sell us like a goat. So probably stalker would get the NO LIKE A CLUE TO GO BUY ANOTHER WOMAN ELSEWHERE.

Even if your pitch black interpretation of the sort of young man Maetthere has become since he became an adult is true, that still means you can ultimately be free of him without having to take excessively nasty measures, while the male mc doesn’t look like he’s gonna have the same luck getting out from under (the sham marriage deal with) Rhona.

Rhona does essentially the same, only against all the rules, while she’s technically still a minor and with daddy’s instead of her own money.

2 Likes

But I like to be mean to the guy who dump the MC. If I play MC like Mattehere he dump he due to family status which he is an ass. Deserve a slap. If my MC hate or dislike Mattehere will get force into a marriage because his status as a 2nd heir and get dump coz he advance himself as the first heir. So going to give evil treatment to him. Serve him well for being twice an ass. But I think your plot will give my MC him/her sweet revenge but maybe when your plot advance maybe after all the bitter revenge the MC will think him/her poisonous revenge on Mattehere is silly when finally really get the MC in deep shit situation. Do let me speculate :grin:

1 Like

I think @Lycoris is thinking change Britney to accept people doesnt want being her sex slave. Her English is far better than mine but she still being Spanish I think both brother and sister look so stalker and sex searching for sex toys because our passionate metaphoric style looks like stalker when we translate it to English.

1 Like

Wait… all those racy dangerous stalker scenes on the Spanish soaps are not really meant to be all stalkery and dangerous?

1 Like

Someone contraband the rest of the demo I’ll give you my soul. :hugs:

1 Like

There are no stalkers normally in Soap operas. Or we don’t see them as so Maybe the heels trying to bang the innocent girl or hot good guy. But that’s more a don Juan tactic

4 Likes

I understand sloppy writing. I’m not much better. I just like to help point them out. Constructive criticism.

1 Like

Nope, she would laugh it off as having the MC match her :relieved:

Good idea. I’ll have to make room for explanations, but in certain circumstances (mostly depending where you end up/what you have to do) those who are in the army receive quite an important stipend (more than the regular wage). I was playing with the idea, but I think I’ll send Maetthere over there for a year, so he can save the starting money for his business this way :smile:

You know, you have quite a good grasp of her character! :grin:

Yes, out of everyone Rhona could marry, she choose the male MC for two reasons; they grew up together, so she’s fond of him (or in love, sort of; in The Society the Purple Circles usually have to marry people out of convenience, not real love, so a childhood friend that’s “convenient” maybe is the nearest thing to love they will ever feel, or allowed to), and because they are not 100% suitable.

The thing is, Rhona misbehaves because she wants her father’s attention; as I said, growing up it was Maynard, the heir, who got most of Lord Faerwald’s regard, whether he liked it or not. But in exchange, she got her mother doting on her, so the end result was a girl that got her way most of the time because the father wasn’t there to cut her wings. That’s why she easily backs down when he actually scolds her :wink:

Heh, I wonder if it’s really for that :smirk:

Let’s just say that even though they were siblings and grew together, their education was really different; Maetthere got used to letting things go/the idea of “no”, whereas Rhona at least got her mother to pamper her. They are based on two ideas of rich kids :wink:

I understand that you call Maetthere “puppy stalker”, but Rhona is a “drunken britney”? Why? :confused:

Let’s say that she’s very… obtuse, sometimes? For example, in the future I’ll add some scenes where her brother flirts with you (low-key) and she kind of doesn’t realize it at all.

To be honest I don’t know where the “stalking” bit comes from :laughing: Like, the three of you grew together, that’s not stalking :joy:

Yep, I have to make a better scenario for that. But the thing is, usually people trust the parents/guardian of the minor to make sensible choices for their children/wards (such as not marrying them to someone who’s poor, with a reputation of drinking/betting/anger issues/etc., or someone the minor hates or fears), so when they ask, the MC is not entirely there for the deal, so they “trust” Aquilegia. Because even if she’s cold and absent, a lot of parents are like that, so they don’t see anything weird with it.

Well, last time I checked, it was usual for hormonal teens to want some action :laughing:

@Sau_Mei_Ng things are not so easy, maybe he had (heavier) reasons as to why he dumped you :wink: The game will have revenge and plans of destruction, but also (bitter)sweetness, so be ready for it :smirk: Feel free to speculate then :blush:

I’ll make better characters, that’s for sure :relieved:

@Eiwynn we are kind of dramatic, aren’t we? :joy:

@Lexa in the CSComp thread you can find a very buggy version :wink:

@JustAReader thank you :wink:

6 Likes

I call her Drunken Britney because She is like when Britney Spears started to do weird stuff like cut his hair and appear doing bizarre stuff in parties and that with her friend Linsey Lohan. Marry people just because in Vegas etc… And Stalker yeah Teens have hormones, but if the person you want hates you and you still ogling her and like a psycho still trying to buy her… In my book that’s stalk someone

Did our mom seriously slap our face!!! What the hell is wrong with you @mom

4 Likes

Yeah, Mom did a lot of bad things, but I will have my revenge someone would end jailed in a monastery or poisoned. She is the worst she has lost an entire fortune in 10 years!!!

3 Likes

Treating your child like crap, not letting her know about her own father (and slapping her if she asks of him) and banishing her from your side of the manor.

Who hurt you, mother??

8 Likes

I always thought that it was somehow the father’s fault that the fortune was lost. And that is, at least in part, why the mother is so bitter.

1 Like

No it has been confirmed by @Lycoris it was mom who destroyed our money.

1 Like