One Thousand Blooms — (ON HIATUS)

He seems like a guy who tried to bang me since baby while I was being clear I hate him. Also I like judge read more than the actual demo you know :wink:

1 Like

At that age I tried to strangle my little brother with a blue plastic giraffe toy :smiling_imp:… Or so my parents told me, I don’t remember :neutral_face:.

Sorry I didn’t saw these messages, or didn’t remember… Since it’s holiday… Too… Much… Beer…
http://img.memecdn.com/too-much-beer_o_244016.jpg

1 Like

Is it a bug or the demo really ends after you get hurt? Anyhow, I loved your plot @Lycoris, I’m a sucker for royalish games. :blush:

1 Like

@poison_mara welp, I definitely didn’t want to give off that impression with him. By the way, regarding your idea of seducing old people… that’s something I won’t do. Mostly because some time ago I had trouble with someone who was 15 older than me showing too much interest even when I never replied back to any of their… intentions, so I’m not comfortable with huge age gaps. The game will have an old noble pursuing Rhona, and it won’t be nice, because not only he’s a lot older than her: he’s a disgusting human being, to show the reality of The Society; it may look glamorous, but if you are of a lesser rank/title… well, you catch my drift.

@bl00dragon heh, then I’ll do something for evil little kids :imp:

@Lexa yup, that’s where the demo ends :wink: The plot is indeed regal-ish, but who knows where the MC will end; rags or riches? :smirk:

3 Likes

I understand but i just wanted kill the old man women and get the title not a romance. My character has no morality whatsoever and100% ambition. The friend was annoying and creepy stalker levels in the game yoy submitted . I used all mean hateful choices against him he returned to try gaining my love over and over like a old boxing sack he trying to buy me with money… Stalker creeping levels. He almost begging for attention like a puppy. He must be Emma’s son or something

1 Like

Ewww. Now I feel all creeped out. Ty;

1 Like

Who’s the friend?? What did I miss??

Mara is talking about Matthere I think. Emma though is from another game…

1 Like

@poison_mara aaaah, but there’s the “courting” (I like “wooing” more :laughing: ) part, which I refuse to write. I may make concessions with other things, but much older people are not an option :no_good: Poor Maetthere, the thing is, how would you be if you happened to get the spare treatment (something like the middle child syndrome; Maynard the heir gets most of the attention, plus Rhona’s bad behaviour whatever is left) all your life, thus having only your little sister and another child as friends? And he didn’t try to buy you; but as a good (or at least childhood, if you were mean to him) friend he tried to do your character a favor (because he gives you the option whether you’re a girl/guy/nb player).

@Lexa yup, you missed a lot, but I’ll someday put it up again; but right now the demo was too buggy, so… no Maetthere, Rhona or anyone else for now :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

The title of the thread suggests the game has been updated but every time I play it ends at the prologue, far shorter than when I previously played it.

Puppy stalker is creppy! And her sister is like a drunken Britney in a Rave party… and he tried but me blunty as hell with the party. My opinion lol. I don’t like that kind of annoying begging goodies pushing me for affection like Emma.

It’s been shortened to give the author the time/room to take care of the bugs. It’s sort of explained a few posts up.

1 Like

Yes, they won’t suspect a thing about my nefarious plans, until it’s too late.

4 Likes

@Harian sigh, as our Rosemod so kindly pointed out, I shortened the demo for now. @Cecilia_Rosewood thank you! :blush:

@poison_mara well, if you hate them so much there’s nothing I can do :disappointed_relieved:

@bl00dragon nope, they won’t :smiling_imp:

Asides from people asking why the demo is so short (I know! It was for bugs and because I need room/time to make changes! :persevere: ), WHY IS NO ONE ASKING WHAT’S COLOCASIA BREW??? :herb: :herb: :herb:

1 Like

I just thought it was a witch’s brew of special tea. Sorry for assuming… will you inform us oh puppet mistress?

2 Likes

@Eiwynn Oooh, it’s definitely a special tea :smirk: It was something the MC mother was taking behind papa Datura’s back, and which made him very furious with her :wink: WHAT could it be or used for?

3 Likes

Given the agenda the game sets off it’s probably acting as some sort of a contraceptive or probably even slowly making the MC’s mother sterile

2 Likes

You are kinda new to the forum so I want to explain that I love hate characters makes things funnier. In Spanish culture is normal hate a character and still enjoying the film or show .

3 Likes

I agree that a good character can be both hated or loved, so I think the doubt is whether you think Matthere and Rhona are bad as characters or if you dislike them for who they are.

And I think @Lycoris is actually Spanish, like you.

Edit:
Also, will it be possible to romance one of the siblings without being the one who actively pursues it? I thought it was interesting to have the NPC start the affair as usually it is up to the MC to control everything, especially in this game considering the circunstances and status gap between the families. Maybe it is them who will have to deal with a rival for the players affection (if there will be more ROs?)

1 Like

They are ok characters and fun to hate puppy stalker. Ah no idea li was Spanish. Well then this is like hate Jr in Dallas or Angela In Falcon Crest they are so great to hate

2 Likes