The Price of Freedom: Innocence Lost (Complete)

historical-fiction
adult-fiction
gender-choice

Avery_More: “You can choose to do the right thing every time, but if you do, it might come back to bite you in the ass.”

Haha, yeah! That’s why I choose to do the ‘wrong’ choice at the time and, alas, it didn’t make me feel good about it! :cry: :rofl: That coming from the Sneaker… Ahh well… My MC will definitely have some morality conflict issues! xD

Do you mean this particular story, or the series as a whole? The MC is 12 by the time that Innocence Lost is over. By the time The Price of Freedom trilogy is over, I’m not sure. I haven’t decided yet. Probably in their 20s (possibly early 30s)"

Oooooh, it’s a Trilogy?! Nice!! I LOVE Continuations from stories!! I’d say Early 30’s, but Maybe by the time the trilogy is done, you should add a short Epilogue where the MC/RO and MC’s younger brother are old & gray! It’d be cute!! :two_hearts:

Finished my first play through I am super vicious and I honestly think I have a thing for gerda :joy::scream:
Will there be ro’s and If so who would they be? sorry if this has been asked haven’t read all the posts

But… Titus is a wealthy Roman. :yum:

… Maybe (Haven’t exactly decided what I’m going to do with that yet.) :yum:

I have a few possible outcomes in mind, but I don’t want to go into too much detail because… You know… Spoilers.

Uhh… I don’t think the crowds would like that. :yum:

I don’t think so. Those kinds of battles were quite common with prisoners, but not with gladiators. (That’d just be a massive waste of money.)

Maybe :blush:

There will, and I’m planning on a possible 8 ROs. Right now the plan is for Lula, Caecilia, Gerda, Zeru and Septimus to all be potential ROs, with more characters being added in the next game (but don’t quote me on that, because I might change my mind.) :yum:

Yes bring me my gerda!!

you see?..finally someone with good taste :face_with_monocle: ( excepting the cute Caecilia of course )

It’s mentioned somewhat in the movie Gladiator

A sapphic Gladiatrix with an African lover in Rome. My MC is definitely going to be a legend

Oh that reminds me are we going to have a situation where we have to choose between saving our love interest or our brother’s? ( Our brother is into boys especially the dead one man i have to replay this to remember the names )

I would save my love interest to be honest
The kid annoys me
I don’t care if he dies
I am evil…
:sunglasses:

Great game. I don’t praise many games. This connects right to me. I felt it. I found no bugs .i guess you haven’t even thought of next part yet but do fast. If you need any beta test let me know. I didn’t write huge but i mean what i said

Will the ROs be open to everyone or will they have specific orientations/restrictions.

I don’t want to give away too much, since I don’t want to leave any spoilers, but no, I wasn’t planning on this particular scenario. Also, I’m not quite sure how you got this impression, but Alexius and Brasus aren’t “together”, the’re just friends. (After all, Alexius is only ten years old by the end of Innocence Lost, so he’s not romantically interested in anyone at that point.)

Thank you so much! And I am working on some other stuff first, but I have done a lot of planning for the second part of the game. :grin:

I haven’t actually decided on that yet. I was originally planning on having certain sexual orientations for different characters, but I’m not sure about that any more, since that would mean that some players wouldn’t get the ROs they wanted.

You are sitting on a great game right now. I hope you and me both don’t lose the opportunity. Please let me know when game is out

It’s Rome and Alexis is a sweetie so i just assumed he’s going to like boys. It’s going to be so cute. Now who do i ship him with.

If you make them all MC-sexual, will gender make a difference in their reactions and romance? I find that people leave out this part of the equation and characters end up feeling less real while gender just turns into decoration for the MC.

It would also increase some replayability depending on how it’s done.

My stats at the end:

The stats at the end of this game are as follows:

General:
Name: Leon

Stats:
Strength: 50
Speed: 0
Accuracy: 5
Intelligence: 0
Stealth: 5

Relationships:
Alexius: 55
Lula: 5
Titus: 25
Rhode: 10
Zeru (Deceased): 10
Gerda: 20
Brasus (Deceased): 10
Caecilia: 10
Septimus: 5

It is advisable that you keep a record of your stats, as they will be transferred into the next game; The Price of Freedom: Paved With Blood

Summary

MC probably: