The Price of Freedom: Innocence Lost (Complete)

historical-fiction
adult-fiction
gender-choice

D’awh! Thank you! (I will NEVER do a perspective drawing again though. This took me months.) :yum:

I’m looking forward to more story

I can’t draw at all.

Man there are a lot of slave wips

I actually read that as, “Man, there are a lot of slave whips”… My thoughts were, “Why, yes. Yes there are. Many, many different kinds of whips. Kind of a random thing to bring up, though.” :yum:

My poor Gladiatrix learned that the hard way.

Hi guys! Right now that I’m close to submitting the game, I’m really struggling on deciding what title to publish the game under (specifically, whether to use a subtitle or not). I’ve created a poll for the name, so if any of you want to vote on what name would be best, I’d really appreciate it. :blush:

Poll is here

Hey, @Avery_Moore, that means to learnt it and next will be quicker. :slightly_smiling_face:

Nonsense. We all can draw. Keep drawing and you’ll surprise yourself, you’ll see. :relaxed:

@Taylor_Enean

With all due respect, you haven’t seen my drawing.

I can draw very pretty stickmen.
YEAH.

Amazing game. Can’t wait for this to come out!!! I love Zeru so much!! Poor Gerda nobody likes her :joy::joy::joy:

bet we have the same designs…

@Avery_Moore

Really nice picture! I don’t suppose I could get you to do artwork for me? I can pay you with the seven pennies I found between my couch cushions. :grin:

Is that an offer? :grinning:

Keep at it. I dare you. I triple-dog dare you! :grin:

I’m very flattered, but I don’t really think I’d be the best person to ask. I can do artwork when I have to, but I don’t really consider myself an “artist” per se. It’s not that I can’t draw, it’s just that I’m very limited to a certain style, and it can take me several months to put together something that a decent artist could do in a few days. :yum:

Out of curiosity though, what is it you need artwork for? :blush:

I mostly said that as a joke, though in all seriousness, I will need cover art for my own WIP eventually. I’ve been stressing about it a little bit since I just -cannot- make good art myself.

I wouldn’t worry about it too much. There are plenty of places you can go to find decently priced art, and also a lot of artists will open up free requests every now and then when they’re lacking inspiration. :blush:

Yes, and painting Usain Bolt! :crazy_face:

@Avery_Moore That last choice wasnt fair