The Price of Freedom: Innocence Lost (Complete)

historical-fiction
adult-fiction
gender-choice

I think it looks good. The gate from this angle are Intimidating like they should be in the game

Looking good, that. :smile: :+1:

Awh, thanks. Yeah, I figured showing the gate from a lower angle might help it look more intimidating (but then I found everything a lot more difficult to draw than I expected.) :yum:

It definitely looks better than anything I could ever draw. :sweat_smile:

Nice cover art, though! Seems pretty fitting for the game.

I only went with the female because it’s the opposite of what dad wants unlike my usual routine lol. Even before I found out how terrible he was, turns out it was worth it!

Also kinda shocked Brubru is not that liked.
Course he sorta, well, I was expecting him to at least have more votes than Rhode.

Lula sorta stuck out to me. Haven’t seen enough of Zeru. Alexius is sweet, don’t have too much of an opinion about anyone else unless you like to torture yourself.

Damn good surprise to see this here, I read this 2 years back on chooseyourstory and it was one of my favorites.

Awh, thank you! I still think the perspective is a bit off, but I guess that’s what photoshop is for. :blush:

Rhode’s actually one of my favourite characters. Of course, it’s easy to see why people wouldn’t like her, but if you judge her based on her motivations, rather than her attitude and actions, she’s probably the nicest character in the game. :yum:

I do like Rhode well enough. I can tell that all she wants is to do everything in her power to keep everyone alive, which is more than I can say for some. Glances to Gerda and Septimus

Besides. She approved of my unending pacifism in the arena, which makes her ok in my book!

These are my character’s stats:General:

Name: Echo

Stats:

Strength: 30
Speed: 5
Accuracy: 0
Intelligence: 30
Stealth: 5

Relationships:

Alexius: 55
Lula: 25
Titus: 25
Rhode: 15
Zeru: 35
Gerda: 0
Brasus (Deceased): 15
Caecilia: 30
Septimus: 10
Favorite characters: Alexius, Lula, Zeru and Caecilia.
My stat for Alexius is high because my MC Echo is a good big sister to him even before he learned how to talk.
I need to keep a record of the stats if i want to transfer them to the next game:The Price of Freedom: Paved With Blood.

Awww hell yeah, I loved this game back on chooseyourstory. Glad to see you’re still writing interactive fiction.

I dont know if this has been mentioned before but the save system corrupts saves when the tab gets closed.

So there will be more at some point Yes?

Huh… Well that’s frustrating. I have no idea why it does that. >.<

More of the first part, or more of the game in general? As far as the first part, I’d say I’m pretty much finished. (Just working on cover art right now.) As for the game as a whole, definitely. I’m planning a trilogy. :blush:

Just test it, while the save plot does show error text if quit then back to game again, I can load it just fine. Why is that though, I have no idea :woman_shrugging:

hype intensifies :grinning:

Ahh yes, I remember playing this on http://chooseyourstory.com. I’m so glad that this is going to be on GOG :clown_face:

Very happy to let you know that I have FINALLY finished the cover art for Innocence Lost. It frustrated the hell out of me at times, but I think I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. :blush:

It’s really good looking.

That artwork is AMAZING!