The Price of Freedom: Innocence Lost (Complete)

historical-fiction
adult-fiction
gender-choice

Oh! That might be the problem. I didn’t use underscores in the title. Will try it that way and see if it works.

Edit: Yey! It’s working! :grin:

Will dad try to mooch off of his famous sons?

If so I can’t wait to tell him to go screw himself.

Or face him in the arena

I’d tell him to screw himself too!

… Why would the sons give any money to a dad that sold them? :yum:

I guess he could fight them with a broken wine bottle. (But then, they didn’t really have glass bottles back then, so it’d just be the dad throwing clay jugs at them.) :yum:

Well they could give us both weapons.

I said he’d try to mooch, not that his children would give him any money!

Alexius might unless we killed Dad

If her deadbeat dad tries to mooch off her baby brother my MC will lose her entire damn mind.

I’ll have dad crucified.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who hates dad’s guts :smiling_imp:

I’m surprised there are people who actually like dad!

I kinda sympathize with him and his problems, but also he still sold his children into slavery, slavery which also does not seem likely to improve their quality of life, like the slave trader claimed.

• The Price of Freedom: Innocence Lost is a 100,000 word interactive historical adventure novel by Avery Moore, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fuelled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

• fueled

Actually, it is fuelled. British English. :yum:

Oh great. Looks like I can’t help here at all. I don’t speak whatever they do in Brit- what was the country again? Brit land. :blush:

It’s actually The Republic of Tea and Crumpets, but close enough. :grin:

Just finished the basic outline for the cover art… Somebody remind me never to do a perspective drawing again. :yum: