The Price of Emeralds WIP (Update: 9/15/21)

R says they were planning to break it off when you catch them, obviously a lie. So the affair was going on for a while and not a one time thing, so they’ve probably gone all the way already behind your back

8 Likes

8/15/21 update: Hey! I’ve updated the link, it now it has the first chapter linked as well as a save/load feature, thanks again for everyone who’s been reading it! Let me know if anything is weird, I’ve been looking at it too long to tell haha

9 Likes

Thanks! Without giving away too much, as I plan to write it so far;

You will most likely be able to choose to take the high road… or choose to take a low low sewer road lol

3 Likes

Feel like jail wouldn’t have stopped me from punching Ben lol. Also the nerve of R to still keep trying to call us while still dating the person they cheated on us with and posting pics online with them, feel like the MC would’ve just blocked their number by now.

8 Likes

man cant wait for that! Ben and Irving just have punchable faces, am i right y’all or am i right?!

EDIT: just saw the new update and SQUARE UP BENNY BOY!!! THESE FIST ARE RATED E FOR EVERYONE

2 Likes

Man mc is a pushover

2 Likes

I agree with you there. However, R is on the list of RO’s so I’m assuming that something is gonna happen between them and B (maybe B ends up cheating on R, making R realize how much of a crappy thing they did when they cheated on MC) but that’s just my opinion.

Better not come to me for help

10 Likes

Well it ended up happening to me in real life. My GF ended up cheating on me. Then she tried lying to me saying the guy was her cousin. I ended things with her and then he started to cheat on her with her best friend. I, being the bigger man (so to speak), was there for her. Even after what she did to me. I hope that i can actually be like that on here, given the choice

5 Likes

‘Chapter1 line 566: increasing indent not allowed, expected 7 was 8’ this pops up every time I try to pass this page.

2 Likes

Screw R I’m done with them I hope the mc get a chance to destroy their life

6 Likes

Doing wrong to another because they wronged you is never right. You have to rise above it. But, again, that just my opinion. I’m kinda old fashioned (way i was raised)

4 Likes

Man that shit sucks bro, you good?

2 Likes

If he/she cheated on you with the other guy/girl and keep lying in your face. You should ignore him/her and move on.

I know we should be the bigger person in the R situation buuuuuuuut B still gonna catch these hands :relieved:

8 Likes

Yeah being the bigger person on some situation is basically the same as letting someone have their way on you. B can go fuck himself idgaf

4 Likes

1 Like

Robyn… seems spineless. Cowardly. As for Ben… I want to disembowel him. Gonna be pretty hard to find his guts, though. Most of MC’s problems could be solved with a good headbutt.

7 Likes

Thanks! I believe I Fixed it!

Should be fixed now, thanks for the heads up

1 Like