The Porthecrawl Witness - a WIP (June 1 Bonus Content Poll Up)

I’m so excited that there’s an update! I rushed over to your blog as soon as I saw the thread re-open. Rereading right now and absolutely stoked to get to the new stuff. <3

2 Likes

Ran into a small error when talking to Quinn.

Found another bump. I chose the “yes…” option.

1 Like

@monroe_mcadoo whoa, glad you found that one! That actually involved a variable I had never tested. It should be fixed now!

Update - fixed that second issue too! Thank you for finding those!

1 Like

Ohhh I hope you enjoy it!! Asher and his long awaited appearance haha! He’s fashionably late…

3 Likes

Finally meeting Asher and he does not disappoint. He could give Talbot a run for the money with his theatrical characteristic. I love it! Love the update!

3 Likes

demochap5part2 line 493: bad label tal_patch

1 Like

fixed! Thanks!

that was very mysterious!

I like Asher, and Talbot alot

interesting how they look alike…

2 Likes

My initial response is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I’ll come up with something more coherent soon.

1 Like

This is fantastic

1 Like

I mean not really, they just both have blonde hair and MC just assumed it was them because that’s what they saw first.

thanks! I was aiming for mysterious, but it’s always hard to know when you’ve written the whole story yourself!

Those happen to be the two most polarizing figures (uh, I figure) so I’m glad you like them!

1 Like

Oh gosh, you’ve been here since practically the very beginning, so I hope you enjoyed it! I really appreciate you sticking with me :heart:

(seriously, though, thank you so much for your help and recommendations!)

3 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate you saying so!

2 Likes

YESSS!!! This game AND Model Citizen are back this week?!?!?! Eat THAT, 2020!!! :heart:

3 Likes

This option in chapter 5 is bugged. Gives me a ‘line’ error.
2020-09-22 19_24_57-The Porthecrawl Witness_ Book One

So glad this is back! It is one of my fav WIPs and I love it! Very interesting update, seems we are getting into the plot now with Asher abducting us to the past. That was a fun surprise! A fun chapter!

2 Likes

Haha thanks! Just a tiny ray of sunshine…glad to be back!

1 Like

Thanks! I thought chapter 6 might provide an interesting glimpse. Glad you enjoyed it!

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. It should be fixed soon!