The Paths to Greatness (Discussion) - OUT NOW!

Yeah, I removed the link because I didn’t want the story to be spoiled for people that haven’t gotten the full release, yet! ( ;

Let’s cross our fingers – I sure hope so! It’s been a long journey (one four or five years in the making), and I’m eager to let the public enjoy the full release just as much as I enjoyed writing it for them! ( :

1 Like

Come on guys…why are you flagging… the game is already completed…

2 Likes

I think that it was maybe because people took it as asking when a game is coming out, which is something that I don’t think we are supposed to do as per the forum rules.

3 Likes

Or… maybe it’s been 7 months… bumping a dead threads?

1 Like

But today is release date and Google play is different in different countries for example sometimes I get a new game before those who love American continent so I thought it was only my problem that’s why I asked. So… Anyone downloaded it yet? Is it available in your country?

1 Like

You’re fine for asking, no worries from me! Also, to answer your question, I don’t see it available on the Google Play store and I am in the United States. Then again, that might not mean anything considering I can’t figure out how to sort by newest releases lol.

2 Likes

As it says on the upcoming games thread, the dates on the upcoming games post are provisional and not set in stone, and they’re not official release dates. The games aren’t released until the mailer goes out.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m aware. I just wanted to answer their question. (:

1 Like

No worries! :blush:

1 Like

just let’s wait

2 Likes

Not on IOS

2 Likes

Jry,s Tudor intrigue is out but the paths to greatness isnt

2 Likes

Tudor isn’t on european gps

Correction: it is, but not via “more from this publisher”

1 Like

gps’s gone to crap with their listings. One of my two games one longer even shows up with some of the regular HG searches. I hate to think what google’s listing “features” are doing to a good portion of HG’s games these days since they can’t always easily be found (and I know the listing isn’t even based on number of sales per month, so who knows apart from google what they’re doing there.) For anyone looking for games, if you can’t find them, clicking “see more” next to hosted games on the side bar has a higher chance of bringing up most of the catalogue than clicking on “hosted games” under the title. (I don’t have this game up on my version of the gps either, but new games usually show up the way I’ve listed above in my experience when they do turn up.)

1 Like

What I meant.
Clicking the publisher name is a MESS

2 Likes

Im in the US and i cant finde either one of the new games. Help??

1 Like

If you’re connected to the internet on your mobile device and open the iOS Hosted Games app, they should appear. At least, that’s what happened for me!

Im sorry to keep pestering you but i looked every were in the store and still wm unable to find it ?!?!

1 Like

I could only find it on iOS, so maybe it’s not out on other platforms just yet? I’m not sure.

ok thanks for the help:)

1 Like