The Paths to Greatness (Discussion) - OUT NOW!

I’m glad this is still going. I was actually thinking about WIPs I hoped would be finished someday and this is one of those.

1 Like

I have updated the title of the thread.

1 Like

Thank you so much this means a lot to me! I am so glad that you’re rooting for me! (:

That works too, lol! Thank you for that!

Fun game so far. I love how the long-winded dude’s first name translates to “nonstop.”

1 Like

Thank you for reading! He’s not the only one with a significant name… everyone is named for something about them, maybe you can figure out all of them? (;

1 Like

VERY short demo, still like it, and looking forward to more.

Please do not comment on WiP without a reply at least in the last three weeks, thank you.

2 Likes

I apologize, I thought 3 weeks was 21 days? I must be sleep deprived or something…

In any case, I had no clue that it is now considered “dead”.

It is - which is why I left this thread open but the older threads don’t have auto-close enabled so it creates more work for the mods crossing their T’s and dotting their I’s.

I prefer to think of these as “dormant” and hope the authors become active on them again. :smiley:

3 Likes

OK. Let me get this straight… for all WiP’s that were created before the timers were implemented I should stay away from posting where the last reply was… over 14 days ago? If so, I can definitely agree. No problem there.

And anyways, mods are people too. Get some rest.

2 Likes

NEW UPDATE: JUNE 18TH, 2017

THIS UPDATE INCLUDES:

• Chapter 1.1 completed.
  • General performance improvements/bug fixes.

As always, thank you for reading and feel free to reply with any bug reports, comments, or constructive criticism!

Thank you so much! I am glad you are looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Game breaking bug

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing this to my attention! It should be all fixed now! (:

1 Like

I disn’t tell that person my name ( in the scene where we were thrown in a buggy or something like that ) but he still talked with me while adressing me with my name

2 Likes

Imagine that! How could he have possibly known? Hmmm, maybe it will become clearer later in the story?

This is intentional, but I can’t say why just yet. (;

1 Like

No spoilers huh
That’s fine

BTW the demo ends with us getting out of the line right

2 Likes

After the first day with He? Yes. (:

NEW UPDATE: JUNE 25TH, 2017

THIS UPDATE INCLUDES:

• Introducing training with mentor feature in following chapters.
  • General performance improvements/bug fixes.
  • The beginning of what I hope is going to be a steady weekly-or-so update schedule. I can’t make any promises, but I will really try to make regular updates

Again, a huge thanks to everyone who has read this! Don’t hesitate to reply with bugs, suggestions, or constructive criticism! Link is in the first post! (:

3 Likes

Glad to see this one is still alive, as I thought it was abandoned.

As for romance, will our loquacious fellow prisoner be one of the ones available to gay guys?

Oh, here’s an error for you:
chapter2 line 179: Non-existent command 'gotobootcamp7

1 Like

Yes! Non’Caesura and Sulo are bi, Ser Aurum is asexual but doesn’t care about the gender of her love interest, Wiley is aromantic (he’s more of a platonic/civil partners kind of guy, but the gender of his partner doesn’t matter), Fabricia is heterosexual, and Emperor Maganat barely thinks about romance (but maybe he would if someone like, oh I don’t know, the MC caught his eye (; ).

Fixed! I forgot a space lol.