The Passenger is OUT!

Congrats Pime! The cover art looks great!

7 Likes

Congrats! The cover art is amazing and I cannot wait to play the full game!

7 Likes

Yooo congrats! Super pumped for this to come out

8 Likes

That is one creepy and

15 Likes

that scared me! seriously though, thats such good art. like i cant stop looking at it even if its literally creeping me out.

congratulations!

8 Likes

The Passenger is officially queued for release :relieved:

85 Likes

December 29th? Geez, that’s a new Year Gift! Damn Santa being a slow poke!

Also…Poke Yow! All that release-pressure…give us Snippet of Smoochies :grin:

With roach! :kissing:

20 Likes

I don’t think I can give anything away because that would mean i’d have to show snippets of everyone just to be fair (it’s like having 4 kids and having to buy candy for all of them :laughing:) but I can link a kiss ask from Tumblr :nail_care:

22 Likes

My ass is ready for Roach

12 Likes

That work too! Omg, Roaaaaaaaaaach…

Yes yes yes, they deserve all the attention! :rofl: well, deserve…more like, gotta love how chaotic they are lol

Aw, love Horizon’s reaction! :heart:

6 Likes

Hopefully we’ll see a Steam release of it. I enjoyed the demo version of it, and would like to gift it to others. I’ll keep an eye out for it, unless someone notices it first :slight_smile:

17 Likes

The Passenger: Dec 29th? :steam:

There’s a steam icon next to the release date, so…

12 Likes

Will it only be released on Steam? Or will it be a separate app?

2 Likes

Omg, I must have been incredibly distracted or smt, because I didn’t notice you submitted your title…??? Congratulations! That’s an achievement for sure, I’m looking forward to seeing the full result.

I really really love cosmic horror stuff in general, so I’m trying to go as blind as one can be when it gets released? You know, being the main focus of the genre usually the fear of the “unfathomable”… I feel more immersed when I’ve no clue what I’m getting into. So… That means I kept a wide, wide breadth from the comments so far, as interesting as they might have been haha.

Thank you so much for your hard work. Hopefully at some point I’ll pay back the community for all the support being throw around here and make something nice for others to read myself too.

10 Likes

If I understand how publishing works in HG, they sell games via google play and the apple store, and then they pick some to sell via steam too :thinking: but don’t quote me on this.

Thanks for the nice comment :smiling_face: and I hope you have fun with TP. Also good luck with your project (will it be cosmic horror?)

15 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure I’ll have fun! I’m going open minded to anything into it. Besides, it’s hard to not appreciate something that someone put this much time of their lives into, you know? Hopefully I’ll be able to give some constructive criticism afterwards too.

And… Who knows? I’ve been told I’m good at writing horror and fantasy in general (I’ve been a DM for a long awhile) so… Maybe that’s an option to consider? Maybe I’ll write something based on some of my favorite tales from where I was born. Our stories and legends are largely unknown worldwide, so it would be refreshing starting point.

6 Likes

Yay! I was one of your beta testers who completely missed out on the testing this time around, sorry about that, I’m never on discord anymore. So glad you made it out on the other side, can’t wait for release. Congrats, it’s been a looong road for you. :grin::+1:

5 Likes

Hey, no prob :grin: y’all were super helpful in both rounds and I’m very grateful.

7 Likes

Games can be purchased through the Choice of Games website too. Otherwise, this is accurate. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So glad to hear that! Congrats!!!

7 Likes