The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

:grin:

post here! Whoop whoop!

Whoop whoop

scrambles the papers

drops on his swivel chair

All this timeā€¦ I thought I had the exclusive rights to say whoop whoop.

But it was all aā€¦

4 Likes

@Spyder
I have a few questions. Could cheating on your spouse lead to a premature game over? Also, do you ever explain why the bunker was opened? Also, how trustworthy is your spouse (I would assume theyā€™ll keep your secrets unless pushed extraordinarily hard [read: you cheated/ they were tortured and/or forced to watch your kids being tortured])?

4 Likes

I think it was mentioned. Because they thought that they would get caught on camera doing the stuff.

Cheating on your spouse would not be game over but people knowing that you are cheating on them could cause scandals.

4 Likes

Weā€™re all looking at u Bill Clinton

9 Likes

I meant, explain to the general and others why the bunker was opened but nuclear war was not imminent.
Sorry for the confusion

3 Likes

Fortunately, just cause the bunker opens doesnā€™t mean that war is imminent. It just means that some random, tired, overworked CIA staffer has to constantly disable all the warheads being aimed at various world capitols :joy:

4 Likes

Youā€™re mistaken, Spydy/Pandini. Iā€™ve been keeping track of your WiP. I mean, who doesnā€™t want to be a president? Besides, your WiP is gaining popularity already, seeing that you have 100+ likes. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

BTW guys, I cleared out the old list of people who signed up because some are now inactive/forgot about the story, aside from various problems claiming spotsā€¦ So tomorrow I will get a list of available jobs/positions and you guys can come to the private thread to claim!
P.S: Only 4/half hours left until the deadlineā€¦ FREE OPPORTUNITY to be in a game forever!! (Like the post!)

8 Likes

Letā€™s just say that the better your relationship is, the harder it is to get secrets :relaxed:

2 Likes

@Spyder
So a higher relationship means that they are more likely to keep a secret?

2 Likes

Ya :joy:
Omg I keep forgetting about the 20 character thing

3 Likes

Aww, thank you! :smile:

Lol, Iā€™m not Pandini anymoreā€¦ That ship has sailed (banned for 3827 years :joy:)

And by executive order, I hereby declare that ā€œSpydyā€ is the only acceptable way to address me :joy:

4 Likes

I have questions about the kids.
Will making the kid-hating choices (wearing a Superman shirt to your interview, etc.) lead to more scandals caused by your kids (TPing embassies, drunk pictures on social media, etc.)?
Also, will you be able to change the birth order of your kids if you have two boys and a girl/two girls and a boy?
Great game! Looking forward to meeting the Illuminati :smile:!

3 Likes

Wow, these things I didnā€™t even think of! Thatā€™s awesome :joy:

Iā€™ll add who was born first to the prologue in a future updateā€¦ IDK if it will remain at 3 kids as the dialogue would be the same if you had two boys/two girlsā€¦ I might just reduce it to two kids or find a way to randomize dialogue during family/breakfast scenesā€¦ @DUNGEON_MASTER is this possible?

As far as the kid-hating choices, yes, in the future, your relationship level with your kids influences what they do to help or harm your image. If you embarrass them, chances are theyā€™ll embarrass you! :smile:

Thanks for the suggestions! Itā€™s people like you who influence the WIP in a major way! :smiley:

3 Likes

I think it is. :thinking:

2 Likes

#700 post for this thread! Whoop whoop! (I totally stole that from @DUNGEON_MASTER)

3 Likes

I really donā€™t knowā€¦ I have heard of politicians going across party lines to get a law passed or work out a situation but Iā€™ve never seen someone actually switching their political partyā€¦ @DUNGEON_MASTER can you add a ā€œAre you sureā€ option after picking a party and background so progress can keep going without someone restarting?

P.S: sorry @Bugreporter for the late reply, I was working on the next chapter :pensive:

4 Likes

I will make sure that it would come out in next update ( that will be tomorrow because today is my birthday :grin: )

16 Likes

OMG BUDDY! WHY DIDNā€™T YOU TELL ME OR ANYONE ELSE? HOLY CRAP TODAY IS A HOLIDAY, EVERYONE IS OFF WORK GO HOME ENJOY YOUR FAMILIES BECAUSE TODAY IS @DUNGEON_MASTERā€™s BIRTHDAYYYYYYY
WHOOOOOOOPPPP WHOOOOOOOOPPPP! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND!

BTW if you guys donā€™t give him at least 3 birthday wishes Iā€™m taking Oval Office down (I know, Iā€™m crazy)

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @DUNGEON_MASTER !

bday

11 Likes