The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

@spyder

In case you missed it.

3 Likes

I do not know what to say about illuminati. I agree to have a secret group that want to lead the world but maybe whit another name.

3 Likes

illuminatus ?
Illuminatew ?
Illuminatem ?

4 Likes

I thought of something like ā€œThe Knight of the Golden Circleā€ or ā€œThe Order of the Assassinsā€ or maybe ā€œThe Axis Brotherhoodā€

3 Likes

They would be awesome for medieval genre but its set in modern world and we are using the real names of many countries and it wonā€™t be the first time they are being mentioned somewhere too.

5 Likes

The Knights of the Golden Circle was an actual secret society that existed in the USA. They were most prominent prior to and during the Civil War. They wanted to spread slavery in what they called the ā€œGolden Circleā€. Which is basically the Southern USA, Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean. Following the Confederacyā€™s defeat in the Civil War they effectively ceased to exist.

Although they are some conspiracy theories that they continued to operate by becoming even more secretive.

4 Likes

Hey I read about it somewhereā€¦ In a book or onlineā€¦

I wonder was it the orange pips case of Sherlock :thinking:

3 Likes

Awsome concept. Looking forward to playing more of it. Keep it up.

4 Likes

Awesome start to the day seeing this revived! :smiley: Canā€™t wait to find some time to try the new content. But itā€™s been nearly a year since this was first announced? :open_mouth: Well that year sure went fast.

4 Likes

welcome back dude!

itā€™s time for the dictatā€¦I mean the president come back!

6 Likes

OKā€¦ when Pandini got hit with the banhammer (lol) I lost all the people who signed up to be random charactersā€¦ Who ever likes this post will be in the game, with details of who you will be/want to be will be announced laterā€¦ I will get the list, then it will be on a first come, first serve basis.

As always, @DUNGEON_MASTER is already taken care of :grin:

P.S: I will need your real name, not your username, lol

Ends on Saturday at 12 am.

34 Likes

You, young sir, are hilarious. :joy:

Thanks for mentioning my story in yours. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

What kinds of endings are present in this game?
Is it possible to have a golden ending where you rule the solar system under a gentle hand?
Also, is it possible to doom humanity to extinction?

4 Likes

Mostly likely not, because this game isnā€™t Donald Drumpf: Presidential Simulator. :laughing::laughing::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

@Rafael_Trigo
There are some rather Drumpf-y choices present, so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if such an end exists.

2 Likes

Nor would I.

( actually I would love an end like that ( only in fiction, IMO ))

3 Likes

@Sophia Thank you for gracing my lowly thread with your presence your Majesty!

Btw I wanted to tell you but I wanted to keep it a surprise, lol. IDK when (itā€™s not a matter of if, itā€™s a matter of when) this game gets released, I hope I can keep it in the story.

You have influenced my story and me by being who you areā€¦ I can only hope to get half as much love and respect as you, as you are just simply groundbreakingā€¦ Lol Iā€™m rambling, but thank yourself for creating such a legacy! Cheers. :joy:

P.S: I try to be funny :smile:

5 Likes

P.P.S: Everybody always says ā€œJustice, you can open for Kevin Hart dudeā€ and Iā€™m always like ā€œno, I can be humorous in writing, doesnā€™t mean I have the confidence to do standup!ā€ Im going for ā€œDeadpoolā€ funny, :smile:

3 Likes

Lmaoooo dude, letā€™s hope not :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My 100th post here! Whoop whoop!

3 Likes