The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

1 can we annex Saudi Arabia Oman yeman and Iraq and takeover its oil supplies?
2 can we install puppet governments in defeat nations or maybe bully weaker nations into be coming satellite states?
3 if we become a dictator does that effect how other nations view us for?
4 can we turn America into a north Korea style dictatorship?
5 can we form a North American Union thorough peaceful or not so peaceful means?

sorry for all of the questions but i am so hyped for this game can’t wait to play it!

6 Likes

Planning to expand our mafia empire @INDOMINUS

Nice show of talented evil I must say

3 Likes

Justice told me that he plans to release it this weekend.
Sorry for the delay. :disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

Justice AND I hope you guys have a great 4th of July! He promises it should be released by Saturday.

The update should include an updated prologue and a fresh Chapter 2 that mainly discusses your agenda for the next 4 years along with developments of world activity like wars/political news in other countries, and your responses (ally, nuetral, enemy) as well as trips to selected countries. (A true “world tour!”)
As well as those good things, there should be more interaction with your family/favorite RO squeezed in. So… big update!!

On behalf of my brother, I apologize for the lateness but want you to spend the holiday with your family. There will be PLENTY of time to digest the new content on a drama-free weekend!

@DUNGEON_MASTER I plan to send you the file probably on Thursday or Friday, bookmark this dude.

See ya’ll later! :wink:

16 Likes

I bookmarked this thread long time ago buddy. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I can’t wait until the update is released!!

1 Like

Cool down
Be patient
Try to relax

Now
#when am I going to release the update

3 Likes

there has been a couple 3rd party presidents in the past. In fact the republicans, I belive it was, used to be a 3rd party

1 Like

@Pandini try to push it in next update

2 Likes

Isn’t the update today?

1 Like

Maybe not today. @Pandini what we’ve got.

4 Likes

No update this weekend?

1 Like

Nope ( 20 characters )

1 Like

take as much time you need man

3 Likes

Do we have good news about the update?

1 Like

Yes, it will be released :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I didn’t want an elusive response (even if I did not specify)

1 Like

Keep Calm dude they must’ve come across some hindrances :innocent:

5 Likes

Thanks @AmericanShakespeare and yes there are some unexpected problems and we will release the update as soon as possible.

8 Likes

I have very high expectations from this game / book because I like it very much, that is why I am excited about the update

4 Likes