The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

oh i am sorry i did not mean to keep you up sweet dreams

3 Likes

What the hell just happened?!

I just canā€™t wait to get to policy in this game! Time to nationalize the banks, prosecute the bankers/war criminals, start a Green Revolution with a New New Deal, distance ourselves from Saudi Arabia, chill out with Russia, influence all of Europe into (or back into, looking at you Britain) the EU, and make Humanity into Space again!

5 Likes

I usually sleep at this time but today I was reading a book all day and had to visit library to get some more books when combined with a lot of writing a headache is the produced

4 Likes

This game gives me the feels with the family!

3 Likes

I am with @Lizzy they are the best cake :yum: [quote=ā€œDUNGEON_MASTER, post:349, topic:23325ā€]
Only vanilla cake is nowhere near the best
[/quote]

how dare you to say that! :scream: With the vanilla cake I win the presidency

3 Likes

*removes the choice to eat vanilla cake

Yeah weā€™ll see :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Those arenā€™t great ideas. Iā€™d rather break up large banks and put conditions on them as opposed to outright nationalization, which would be excessive.

1 Like

Since spyder is not here and pandini is my junior

I have the right to say this

HAIL DUNDEON_MASTER
*EVIL LAUGH

All you mortals are now going to be my hench(wo)men and will serve under my mafia wing - Report tomorrow at sharp 2300 at my office , INDOMINUS will take charge of all of you there

*EVIL LAUGH

4 Likes

Will there be chocolate cake eh?

2 Likes

Yes lots of cakes of all types except vanilla cake

2 Likes

Just had a thought, donā€™t think itā€™s been mentioned. After I move my party far to the left will I be able to rename it something more appropriate? :stuck_out_tongue: Or in general renaming it could be nice, especially for an authoritarian mc :stuck_out_tongue: .

4 Likes

Umm U have to wait because that is something which only pandini can clear

4 Likes

And with this post my reign of terror is over :sob::tired_face::sob:

4 Likes

your reign might be over but my reign has just began HAHAHAHAAHAH :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

can we have vainilla cakes?

3 Likes

And just for the sequence of events lately, Spyder told me that heā€™s definitely going to add vanilla cake to the game.
BTW just between us, heā€™s going to have vanilla cake with chocolate ice cream. Best of both worlds eh?

3 Likes

With this there will be peace ā€¦ but it will only be a matter of time for the cake war to start again :weary:

2 Likes

I rather liked the start to this game. It seems like it has a lot of potential. It will be interesting to follow where the story goes from the prologue.

3 Likes

It is going to a lot of places , so whatā€™s your favourite spot that you would like to see

2 Likes

The economy and foreign affairs are the obvious topics for any president to deal with. I do like thus far that the answers we can give for our characterā€™s personality are fairly open ended and donā€™t herd you into one direction.

2 Likes