The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

Well I sent a message to spyder aka justice and (sadly :crying_cat_face: ) he is not replying

5 Likes

Iā€™m here @DUNGEON_MASTER!

Justice, aka Spyder, as you know has been banned for that whole ā€œpiracyā€ thing with the game he posted. Well, as his spokesperson aka his ā€œbrotherā€ in legal terms, Iā€™m here to temporarily assist in giving needed news and stuff :smile:
So the first thing is that he WONā€™T release the second chapter as planned, itā€™s his birthday on the 15th. He is taking a hiatus mainly because of the ban but also to decide what steps heā€™s gonna take for the new chapter.
There is no definite release date for it, but he said that he hopes to get a new chapter up by early July. Only about 2-3 weeks from now so no worries! :wink:
And the second thing is that he said that he appreciates you guys for turning his dream into a reality with the great support!

Oh yeah, before I forget: he said he misses yaā€™ll. Like, really misses yaā€™llā€¦

9 Likes

Awh hope heā€™s doing well! But glad to see you on hear, @Pandini! Anything about that little chapter naming contest?

2 Likes

He said that he should have a decision by tomorrow and unfortunately cannot pysically poll for the top 5, so Iā€™ll just either make a poll on a separate thread or just ask it in question style in ā€œmanualā€ form. After the poll (however it gets done) then heā€™ll make a choice on the top 3. Thatā€™s where I come in! :smile:
I will then let you guys know the final results.

2 Likes

canā€™t wait man oh and before i forget tell Spyder to keep up the good work we all miss him and happy birthday!

3 Likes

Seems like I am late at the party

@Pandini welcome to our little thread of soon-to-be presidents who are going to shape (their own) world

3 Likes

yep but do not fear their is still some cake leftā€¦but its vanilla

3 Likes

Hey birthday party is supposed to be on 15 and who ordered vanilla cake - he needs to change his taste

3 Likes

Vanilla cake is best :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Vanilla cake with lots of fruits dipped in chocolate with strawberry syrup is the best

Only vanilla cake is nowhere near the best

3 Likes

oh the 15th uhā€¦well then i guess i have too buy some more internet cake can you give me $25?

3 Likes

Here :moneybag:
Spend it wisely IMDOMINUS

2 Likes

you the best man oh before i forget can you give $150000 i need to bail my grandma out of jail

2 Likes

What ?!
Why is your grandma in jail

2 Likes

Never mind here is the money :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

2 Likes

25 counts of armed robbery
14 counts assault with a deadly weapon
10 counts grand theft auto
32 counts grand theft
3 counts impersonation of a police officer
10 counts possession with the intent to distribute
32 counts breaking and entering
17 counts bribery
5 counts driving with a suspended license

2 Likes

Um. Can you just keep it a secret that you got this money from me.

2 Likes

why? my grandma has bin so good this year soā€¦she still gets into some minor trouble but honesty this is really nothing at lest when you compare it to what she use to do. one time she was implicated in the plot to assassinate JFK

2 Likes

Now I am having a headache itā€™s 3:30 am and after writing for some 3 hours and talking to an stranger how his grandma is in deepest of shits ( pardon my language but ugh enough I am off to bed now bye )

3 Likes

Will meet you guys in about 18 - 20 hours

3 Likes